The Student Room Group
Reply 1
s25s
Wanting to do Aerospace Engineering, but not sure which university to go to. i am currently thinking City University and Queen Mary University both in London? of these which do you recommend and why?

your comments and thoughts are appreciated. :woo:

i will be applying to city & Queen mary. Although i prefer Queen Mary as it is more reputable in the engineering dept. But that doesn't mean that City is a 'bad' uni.
Reply 2
engineer91
i will be applying to city & Queen mary. Although i prefer Queen Mary as it is more reputable in the engineering dept. But that doesn't mean that City is a 'bad' uni.

hi, thanks for your reply, which other uni's are you applying to?
did you go to the city uni open day today? i did, i thought it was quite good.
i want to apply for those two but dont know what other uni to apply for? im likely to get BBC. :frown:
Reply 3
s25s
hi, thanks for your reply, which other uni's are you applying to?
did you go to the city uni open day today? i did, i thought it was quite good.
i want to apply for those two but dont know what other uni to apply for? im likely to get BBC. :frown:

Do you want to stay in london? Brunel is a good uni for engineering and its only 50mins on the underground. Whatsmore, you only need 280 points to get in. I'm also going to apply to chemical engineering as well so i will only be using one of my choices for aero eng at QMUL. Let me know what universities you apply to.

Latest

Trending

Trending