The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by CElizabeth
Believe it or not - ebay! You can get some GREAT buys which are brand new rather than second hand, and just recently I ordered a few items all the way from Hong Kong for around £8 each :smile:

I have tried ebay to looking for a cheap gown. Its a good deal actually. Just don't expect much if the item is second hand.
Reply 41
I use Independent brands as then you're not dressed the same as the high street. Things like studiolbw.co.uk or ASOS marketplace, there are loads of good brands on there
"I use Independent brands as then you're not dressed the same as the high street. Things likestudiolbw.co.uk or ASOS marketplace, there are loads of good brands on there"

Hello,
Yes I agree, we should not depend one specific place one things. I mean we can try others. That's why I want to Recommend you ukgoshop.co.uk as from here you can get best fashion deals available in your local area's store. Just have a look
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by diracdeltafunc
Do you girls know any equivalent for guys stuff please? Thanks.

defo forever 21!
Original post by diracdeltafunc
Do you girls know any equivalent for guys stuff please? Thanks.

Dresslink! comes from china but quality is acc good.
Reply 45
Pretty little thing are good and often have 20% off for students

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Forever 21 - never had a problem with their stuff and it can be really cheap.

Asos - although they do have a lot of expensive stuff too

Boohoo - pretty cheap but I've had problems with the quality and sizing of some of their stuff, depends on what it is though.
Original post by BryBee
boohoo.com is rather cheap :smile:
and asos can be cheap, though there's also some expensive brands on there.
Also most high street stores have websites. I love peacocks xD

Hi,

You can try Anantham silks because Anantham Silks Company was started in the Year 1990. They are one of the very famous and well developed retail cloth merchant company in Ramnadhapuram and its surrounding areas. Anantham silks made their presence known in Kumbakonam in 2013.Their expansion also includes cities like Thiruvaroor, Trichy Tanjore and Nagapatinam. In this effort to continue their expansion, they are now entering the online space. They will be launching their online website shortly.
priknit,monte carlo, forever 21, college guys
Reply 49
have you guys heard of this new app called "Carousell"? It's pretty damn dope
Romwe is my fave at the mo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zalando is good across all budgets
Reply 52
Original post by thomas7861
Moncler is quite cheap! Stone island is quite lower range. Anything from selfridges really

😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://parisdress.com/ here dresses of very nice quality. The prices are different, but still it is possible to find some beautiful smart wear at modest prices
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 54
Btw I already have 4 winter jackets but could do with another one not sure where to go tho I really like these puffy women's Zara jackets ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472823876.399962.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472823898.650619.jpg

But I see everyone wearing these any suggestions on where to get similar style jackets which I won't see on every girl in London tbh doesn't even need to be similar just a nice winter jacket that has some shape to it 😊

If I can't find a nice enough winter jacket I might just have to harass my parents for a Moncler jacket 😬👸🏾

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Boohoo is a good one :redface:
Forever21
Original post by CullenLoverX
Recommend some for me, for smart/casual wear.

myunidays.com/r/Bd8oH9Q8qmc this is a good website if you want discounts from prettylittlething , boohoo , schuh etc 💕 just use your college or uni email address❤
Another vote for Boohoo and Forever 21

Asos can be amazing in the sale, some stuff that's over £100 gets reduced to £20 or £30
ASOS is my go-to online cheap store, and investing in the long-term free next day delivery thing is really good if you use ASOS a lot :smile:
Moncler!

Latest