The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open Uni Fees- Second Year

Hi Guys and Girls

i wonder if someone could help me.

I have done two 30 point courses last year and because i was earning less than 16k a year they were both paid for. I used all my allocation of money up until 1/9/10. So now I want to start another course what I would like to know is if I need to apply all over again for my grant i.e. get a signed passport and send off my p60 (or whatever it is). My wages haven't changed over the year and im still earning less than 16k.

Any help greatly appreciated.

thanks
Reply 1
Ello,

Nope you don't need to do that :smile: Register for the courses you want when you're ready, and select financial support as the payment method. They will use last year's information to allocate you the funds on the spot. You don't need to send the proofs and fill in all the forms again.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
amazing!! thanks very much
Reply 3
best boy!!
amazing!! thanks very much

:smile:
Reply 4
Moggs
Ello,

Nope you don't need to do that :smile: Register for the courses you want when you're ready, and select financial support as the payment method. They will use last year's information to allocate you the funds on the spot. You don't need to send the proofs and fill in all the forms again.

I had to send off my payslip for my second course starting in Jan! They didnt want anything else though!

Latest

Trending

Trending