The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

I had a Hungarian bass teacher called Zoltan :smile:

And, to be honest, **** Liberty Park. Despite being guaranteed campus accommodation, Warwick turned around and said "no. Go ask Liberty Park." Liberty Park said: "Give us £4000 by the end of the week."

I said aahahahahaahaaaaaaaaa :woo:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Jeremy Irons
I had a Hungarian bass teacher called Zoltan :smile:

And, to be honest, **** Liberty Park. Despite being guaranteed campus accommodation, Warwick turned around and said "no. Go ask Liberty Park." Liberty Park said: "Give us £4000 by the end of the week."

I said aahahahahaahaaaaaaaaa :woo:

Well, Warwick specifically guarantee on campus accommodation for the last few years for this reason.
This was last year. I was given a specific guarantee. They just said no, there is no room here. :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Jeremy Irons
This was last year. I was given a specific guarantee. They just said no, there is no room here. :frown:

Pretty sure they stopped the guarantee at least two years ago, since they have been using liberty park for the last 4 or 5 years.
Well I was originally told that so long as I met the criteria of having a place at Warwick, being eligible to study in the UK and applied for accommodation before the July deadline, I would be guaranteed a room on campus. My application was on time, and seeing as I've done a year of a degree course I can only presume I had the other 2 covered. But hey, could be worse - might've spent the WHOLE year in Westwood :o:
Reply 25
A word of warning - I recently discovered that Zoltan is very good at Tae Kwon Do and spends a lot of time complaining about annoying freshers. So basically he's a man who is about to crack and knows how to do so in style. Just, you know, so you know :p:

Latest