The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

asmodexx
before you think of me as some kind of stalker (ayaan) i spotted you cause you know how somali ppl recognize other somali ppl? yeah.

Yes, I know, it's a gift and a curse...
It was quite a nice surprise and since we only passed each other once at the fresher's fair, it didn't come across as at all stalkerish.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Elementalism
I was the bloke with the big hair, I've met Ayaan and Dogtanian :smile:

Becca28 was with us too, she's the redhead.

No offence about the hair, it's a good look for you.
Reply 42
girlieariane
how do u know who is who? i totally don't get it! i am in irp too but don't get how know what people look like!!!am i missing something totally obvious?

It took us a while, in conversation, to work it out...
rarely_may
are you in psychology by any chance?

there is a mugshot thread with people and their photos on there.... im not on there yet, but thinking about it :rolleyes:

DOGTANIAN, were you at the HSBC thing yesterday around 5-ish?

Neg, I'm a second year Geographer.
ayaan
Becca28 was with us too, she's the redhead.

No offence about the hair, it's a good look for you.

None taken mate :smile:
oh i am gonna have 2 start askin people now!elementalism when u say big hair do u mean ur the dude with blonde afro? i'm gona try n find this thread now with peoples mugs and mayb put mine up!!
rarely_may
DOGTANIAN, were you at the HSBC thing yesterday around 5-ish?

HSBC? As in the branch on campus? I don't think I was there on Tuesday at all.
girlieariane
oh i am gonna have 2 start askin people now!elementalism when u say big hair do u mean ur the dude with blonde afro? i'm gona try n find this thread now with peoples mugs and mayb put mine up!!

we already have a mugshots thread, look up elementalism there.
Reply 48
Wise One
I sat down next to Pepiam in the introductory IR and Politics lecture. Which was quite random.

Chewzter01 threw a sandwich at me today. Bastard. Mind you, I did attempt to beat him up (in a weak, playful way) at Fresher's Ball.

lol,

i forgot about that. :biggrin: . I haven't met anyone else tho. :frown: I'm sure i've met people and not realised cos i know most of holland house and i know there are people from there on here. Big up the big H. :cool:
Reply 49
chewzter01
lol,

i forgot about that. :biggrin: . I haven't met anyone else tho. :frown: I'm sure i've met people and not realised cos i know most of holland house and i know there are people from there on here. Big up the big H. :cool:

are you on east slope?
Reply 50
nah,

i'm in holland house, which is why i know the people there. lol :biggrin:
Reply 51
what are you guys missing the most about pre-uni life? i miss my family and friends from back home :'( but at the same time, i know if i went back home, i'd be like "i miss friends from uni" but oh well, that's life huh? wiu!

Latest