The Student Room Group

What about Cyprus?

Been there for hols and loved it. I see there is a college offering UK degrees. Seems like a good idea to me. Gonna look into it. Napa just down the road. 4 year holiday and still get your quals.
You know it makes sense Rodders :yep:
What do you all reckon?
I actually live in Cyprus. Nicosia to be exact. Most Cypriots, as far as I know, go to the UK to study becuase it's supposed to be very "in" right now. The universities here are not bad. Although it really depends on what you want to study. I know for a fact that the business courses here are as good as the UK ones. Also, some universities here are recognised by the EU. So if you're into it, why not?
Hope it helps,
Karina
Reply 2
Original post by Dancpfc
Been there for hols and loved it. I see there is a college offering UK degrees. Seems like a good idea to me. Gonna look into it. Napa just down the road. 4 year holiday and still get your quals.
You know it makes sense Rodders :yep:
What do you all reckon?

Have you considered North Cyprus? It is much cheaper and some universities offer Transnational Education which means you are studying in Cyprus but you get the diploma of the UK university. For instance Cyprus International University has the agreement with the University of Wolverhampton. The study is actually 3 years for UG and a year for Masters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending