London
Reply 1
Nice video. :smile:

I didnt get all that stuff you got. :erm:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
trumpetboy101
Hey, I made a video to say what I wanna say. I have a pretty cool idea though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb_D_KFgpxI

It's annoying that I can't put youtube videos right into a TSR post- tell me if you can...

And also, I made it out as though I was just addressing new 1st years... well I guess I was, but I don't want to. I want to invite people in any year to join in.

-Jack

you type [ youtube ]*video ID*

(without the spaces) to embed a video. Where video ID is the bit after v= in your address bar when your watching the video.

Brilliant idea. Most people have webcams built into their laptops these days so I don't see why you wouldn't get a lot of good responses if others have the guts to go ahead and record something too.
Reply 3
great idea! really useful as well, just to get to know the faces of people! :smile:

I'll do my vid when I get back home, so that will be around 20th sept :wink:
Reply 4
This is a great idea !

Also remind everyone to sign up to their respective freshers facebook groups.
Reply 5
Ok here we go!

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Leicester! Woo!
Reply 7
wayy im in falmouth too:smile:
Reply 8
Purpose served.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Phew! And hey nice to meet you.
Concept13
Okay, so I felt bad that Jack was the only one who bothered. I decided to buckle up and just do mine.. though I'm hardly very comfortable in front of a webcam and I sound like a freak. Webcam on this laptop turns out to be pretty rubbish :p:

Eeek.

The XX, good shout.
Reply 11
Bonjour, trumpetjack. Technically, we haven't met.. but nice to 'meet' you too. I hope you're feeling less nervous now. :biggrin:
Thanks otherjack, I applaud your excellent taste in music (extrapolating a horrendous amount here..)
Is anyone else gonna go for it? Nika, you promised :P
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
btw I swapped out my videos for new ones...
Reply 13
Cool - I like Royksopp too, but I haven't heard the new album. Favourite songs have to be A Higher Place and Only This Moment. Strangely enough, I have a misnomed cat too - he's called Polly because the person we adopted him from was a bit silly and didn't realize he was a male cat.
Hey there, also going to study Physics :smile: I like Royksopp as well, I was given Melody AM a while ago and I've been meaning to get more of their stuff since. If you like their stuff try listening to Air (And Moby, though you've probably heard of him already) Tried to leave you a comment previously but that was on the old video, and I think it got swallowed somewhat. Look forward to meeting you.
Reply 15
Dracion
Hey there, also going to study Physics :smile: I like Royksopp as well, I was given Melody AM a while ago and I've been meaning to get more of their stuff since. If you like their stuff try listening to Air (And Moby, though you've probably heard of him already) Tried to leave you a comment previously but that was on the old video, and I think it got swallowed somewhat. Look forward to meeting you.

Hey, sorry I changed my vid. I know somebody left a video response and I can't find that now...

I've heard of Air too and it's dead good! Also GusGus and Zero7 :smile: And check em out on Spotify.

Latest

Trending

Trending