The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Easy, a time machine. The reasons why are quite obvious I think.
Bernard's watch. :yes:
Reply 3
I second Bernard's Watch :biggrin:

I'd never have to revise for an exam again.
Reply 4
unknownking321
Bernard's watch. :yes:

This.
Yup The watch all the way ^^
Reply 6
Why would you all want Bernards Watch? Maybe I am taking this a bit seriously lol but with a time machine you can go back in time and forward. All you could do with the watch is stop time, you could not correct mistakes you had made in life for example.
nescafe236
Why would you all want Bernards Watch? Maybe I am taking this a bit seriously lol but with a time machine you can go back in time and forward. All you could do with the watch is stop time, you could not correct mistakes you had made in life for example.

I don't want to correct the 'mistakes' in my life. :nah:
Reply 8
I'd have a Marin Quad DH - Isn't available to buy for another year.

Excellent frame, suspension, rims, hubs and mechs. :biggrin:
Reply 9
Bernard's watch too. It's awesome.
Reply 10
unknownking321
I don't want to correct the 'mistakes' in my life. :nah:

So if God forbid you were in a car accident and were paralysed from the waist down you would not want to be able to go back in time and drive more carefully?
I would like something that gives me the ability to do anything I want at will... :biggrin:
Reply 12
Everyone wants Bernard's Watch although I'd be curious if CCTV would still work! Hmmmm. Not that I'd be planning on doing anything illegal of course! :shifty:
Reply 13
T-t-t-t-time machine.

Or if we get really rediculous here; a device which can implant all of the information ever written, said, or thought of. Who knows, maybe in a few thousand years something like that would come about.
Bernard's watch too.

Actual time travel is fraught with too many problems.
The batmobile
Reply 16
Lucy :)
Everyone wants Bernard's Watch although I'd be curious if CCTV would still work! Hmmmm. Not that I'd be planning on doing anything illegal of course! :shifty:

of course CCTV wouldn't work! you can't really work anything electrical when using the watch. bernard couldn't use a calculator or even run water. so if you were trying to do coursework at the last minute or something you'd have to do it the old-fashioned way using a pen and books for your research...
An aston martin v12 vantage

How has nobody said this yet? :confused:
Optical camouflage. :yes:

I wouldn't want to mess around with stopping time. Suppose I fell over and split my head open while time was stopped, or I lost the device that allowed me to start and stop time, it all sounds a bit risky to me. :p:

Latest