The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No, because I'm not transphobic scum.
No because I am transsexual.
No, because there's enough ignorant and bigoted people in the world.
The transitional period is a bit :lolwut:, in the same way that when you're trying to grow an afro, before it gets good, it's ****.
No I'm not, because I'm not a judgemental bigot. They get enough trouble as it is without adding one more person to it.
Reply 6
No because I'm not a bigot.
Reply 7
No, theres a lot worse to be freaked out by, like fathers who imprison and rape thier children for example.

The way some people choose to exaggerate thier own gender with implants, and enlargements to the extent of Lolo Ferrari often looks more shocking than a transgender person.

That german singer girl, I forget her name, looks fantastic!

Bottom line is, each person is doing what it takes to make themselves happy and as long as it is within the law, theres no issue. Lifes too short not to be, and someone elses surgery is not my concern.
No, because a lot of trans people go through hell because of all the transphobic and sexist sh#t they get from bigots.

Also: Not all Transgender people are male-female, many are female-male. Some people are gender queer and dont fit into the gender binary.
Yes, they're disgusting scum who all need to be locked up instead of spoiling this society.
Yes, because it's freaky.
Not in the least.
Reply 12
Deadlocked.
nah, I'm from brighton, it would be weird if I was, plus I'm no bigot.
Sequin
That german singer girl, I forget her name, looks fantastic!

Kim Petras

And I agree
Yes. I'm slightly confused as to why everyone here saying they're not freaked out, thinks that if you're not, then you must be ignorant and make your feelings known to transgender people.

I'm fine with the idea, and have no problem with people wanting to change gender, etc, but I think I'd still just feel a bit weird talking to one, in the same sense that I'm weirded out when I can't work out what gender a normal person is. Like I'm fine having gay/bi/lesbian friends (I do have a lot), but I'm still a bit weirded out by same-sex couples.
Reply 16
I <3 transgender people and every other type of person in this world. To all the people who feel 'freaked out' by transgender people - **** YOU
Reply 17
No. If this freaks you out, you are a very easily disturbed person. There are so many bad things in the world to be freaked out over. Go freak out over something that matters in the grand scheme of things.
Reply 18
actually.. not EVERY type of person, obviously.
I've never (knowingly) met a transgendered person, so no, I can't say it does

Latest

Trending

Trending