The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No university will accept you with IGCSEs but to be honest looking at how smart you seem to be and the fact that you are 19 and only have IGCSEs I would urge everyone not to help you.
Do you really want this dude to be your future doctor?
Reply 2
I don't understand -- shouldn't you be taking A-Levels in between that?
Reply 3
Theconomist
No university will accept you with IGCSEs but to be honest looking at how smart you seem to be and the fact that you are 19 and only have IGCSEs I would urge everyone not to help you.
Do you really want this dude to be your future doctor?

Am not even 19 and even if i am It is possible that I went through some circumstances ..you do not even know me and u judged my intelligence and decided whether I should be a doctor or not it really shows how dumb u are I really urge u to stfu .. either say something useful or f*** off ..u r a waste of time
oh and btw there are universities I know in the US that would accept me with IGCSEs but I wanted to know more unis so stop making things up.
Reply 4
Anyone ?
Reply 5
Any uni that accepts you with IGCSEs is not worth going to.
Reply 6
US/Canada is post-graduate only for medicine to my knowledge (I may be wrong)
Reply 7
You have to do undergrad first then you can do medical school. You might be able to get into some American Universities. It would be advisable to the SAT's or ACT's as well.
Chivalry is right. In Canada and the United States, medicine is post-graduate only. There is no such thing as a high school direct-entry medicine program. The only way is to get an undergraduate degree (It honestly doesn't matter what major or field of study just as long as you fulfill the science requirements), take the MCAT, and apply. However, please note that American medical schools do not accept science requirements completed outside of North America. This means even if you have a sciences degree from a British university, you are not eligible to apply. All science requirements must be completed at a Canadian or American university.
As everyone has said above;

1. You'll need to do A-levels/IB after your IGCSE's to even be considered for undergraduate schools.
2. Medicine is post-graduate in the US.
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY, unless you are a US citizen, you shall not be able to into a US medical school - usually say if there are 300 places for a medical school/class, only about 1-2 go to international students.
did any college accepted u?

Latest

Trending

Trending