The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

hey guys, does anyone know how many places liverpool offers? and also how many applications they recieved last year roughly?
let me knoww dudes, kinda urgent:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 81
piece-of-me
hey guys, does anyone know how many places liverpool offers? and also how many applications they recieved last year roughly?
let me knoww dudes, kinda urgent:smile:

Normal number, about 10/11 applicants per place.

Why?
Organ
Normal number, about 10/11 applicants per place.

Why?

i cant decide between liverpool and leeds so thought id compare the no of places with the applications... :s
Reply 83
piece-of-me
i cant decide between liverpool and leeds so thought id compare the no of places with the applications... :s

Great way of deciding :rolleyes:
Organ
Great way of deciding :rolleyes:

i know right :biggrin:
does everyone here who is applying to liverpool have 18 points for that GCSE scoring system!?!(i.e. 9 A's including eng , maths n sciences ) :O
Reply 86
I have 16 =/
does everyone here who is applying to liverpool have 18 points for that GCSE scoring system!?!(i.e. 9 A's including eng , maths n sciences ) :O

I have 16 points according to a system out of a maximum of 18. That is because my early GCSEs are not counted. Otherwise would have gotten 17 or 18. The GCSE point score is quite important as it allows the universities to discern students of similar abilities. They take into account your whole application so as long as you meet the minimum of 15 you're fine.

What are your reasons for applying to Liverpool?
Ledarifique
I have 16 points according to a system out of a maximum of 18. That is because my early GCSEs are not counted. Otherwise would have gotten 17 or 18. The GCSE point score is quite important as it allows the universities to discern students of similar abilities. They take into account your whole application so as long as you meet the minimum of 15 you're fine.

What are your reasons for applying to Liverpool?

well.. mainly becos i didnt do as well in my ukcat... my gcse are okay, i also shud have 16 points... other than that, i like the course, and wud like to live in liverpool :biggrin:
ureself?
well.. mainly becos i didnt do as well in my ukcat... my gcse are okay, i also shud have 16 points... other than that, i like the course, and wud like to live in liverpool
ureself?

Because the elective exchange programs are awesome. It's in a cool city, loads of culture and bla di bla. Doesn't require UKCAT because I didn't do too well either. I'm trying to also go a bit further away from home since I live in Hertfordshire.
anyone visited liverpool? whats it like?
When did you get your interview? Was it quite soon? After Christmas? Or really late?
Reply 92
Do all Liverpool applicants have to attend an interview?
Reply 93
ilovepizza
anyone visited liverpool? whats it like?

It's lovely.
Hello all, I applied to Liverpool today. :smile:
Reply 95
ImWithTheBand
Hello all, I applied to Liverpool today. :smile:

A wise choice ImWithTheBand :yes:
Reply 96
"We are delighted to have received your application for undergraduate study at the University of Liverpool." :proud:
Reply 97
Organ
"We are delighted to have received your application for undergraduate study at the University of Liverpool." :proud:

When did you send your application off?
Reply 98
_lynx_
When did you send your application off?

Wednesday :smile:
Reply 99
Organ
Wednesday :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending