The Student Room Group
Reply 1
This Big Cat Sanctuary looks pretty awesome, I was meant to be doing a week there in October, but then I got the grades for vet school. I'd like to work there at some point, though, but there is a long waiting list :frown:
Reply 2
Thanks, will check it out :smile:

Any more suggestions from anyone?
Reply 3
I live in Kent but I had to travel up to Norfolk in order to get famr w/e are there seem to be no farms around the area! Otherwise, there is Folly Wildlife Rescue in Tunbridge Wells which I went to that was very interesting. Which part of Kent do you live in as I may be able to give you some more contacts if you are from around the same area :smile:
Reply 4
Oh dear that's quite a way to go :frown:
I am in Thanet
Reply 5
I'm from the Bromley area so I imagine that any contacts I have will not be good for you Sorry :smile:
Reply 6
Thanks anyway
Reply 7
Anyone know any farms in Kent?
Reply 8
Kent is generally hopeless for farms! Sorry most of my placements are probably too far away from you but you might try 'snoad farm meats' a small family farm in ottenden. There's also 'old ridge farm' which i think has cattle in leysdown, good luck :smile:
Reply 9
That is far but will resort to it if I can not get anywhere closer - thank you.

Does anyone else know anywhere good for work experience in Kent - particularly interested in farms?

Latest

Trending

Trending