The Student Room Group

"Discuss two or more biological rhythms" ESSAY....URGENT HELP!!

After having our first couple of lessons of A2 psychology this week and being taught NOTHING (we pretty much were told to make notes from our book), our teacher has decided to give us a test AND an 24 mark essay!!! I don't get anything and I've done a paragraph of the essay! We are supposed to write it, memorise it and then do it for a time 30 mins in class!! The test is on circadian, infradian and ultradian rhythms, endogenous pacemakers and exogenous zeitgebers!HELP!! :confused: If anyone has done this essay, could they please pm me it??? Or does anyone know how I'm supposed to structure it? :eek3:
9 marks outline and 16 marks evaluation, isn't it? Just memorise it from your textbook and for evaluation include criticisms of any you've mentioned and elaborate.
Well, say what each rhythm is and give an example of each (e.g. circadian rhythm is a cycle leasting approximately 24 hours, for example the human sleep-wake cycle), then give a study supporting or arguing against each (e.g. the cave study by Siffre for circadian rhythm) and give strengths and weaknesses of the studies. Sounds about right to me (I've just started to study this topic too, good luck!).

Latest

Trending

Trending