The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You may be kicked out depending on which Uni you're going to.
Reply 21
Oh my Ms. Coffey
I personally have 7 Inch.

I dont understand how its physically possible to walk on those. Does it hurt more, the bigger they are?
Reply 22
Fortunately, those wonderfully educated folks at universities realise that what you wear actually has no impact on your intelligence- so wear what you want! (Although i guess just underwear or something could have a negative impact on others studying...haha)
Naffy
I dont understand how its physically possible to walk on those. Does it hurt more, the bigger they are?

I on about penis. I dont know about if it hurts more. I dont experience it in me, but apparently so.
Reply 24
sarahthegemini
The boots can still be casual for goodness sake, not everyone likes to slob around in trainers :rolleyes: And the whole 'nobody would take you seriously if you wore them' is just ridiculous.

Op - wear them :p:

Shes a Warwick girl, bless her. They do live under a rock at times.
Reply 25
Oh my Ms. Coffey
I on about penis. I dont know about if it hurts more. I dont experience it in me, but apparently so.

Oh my goodness, who is that in your signature?!
Reply 26
Dyslex!c Duck
i guess you can't win everyone over :wink:
i'll just wear them twice a week, i'll just remember to take some flats in my bag !
fashion hurts :')

Don't listen to the idiots. Loads of people wear heels and boots to lectures, I think more girls should wear heels more often, instead of those fugly ugg boots.
xStaceyy
wow, 5 inch?!
id just be impressed you could walk in them.
i can barely walk in 4 inch :frown:

Haha, I'm the same. I have to practice wearing my four inch heels around the house for at least half an hour before I could even consider wearing them outside. And that's every time I wear them.

I love all these 'should I wear this to uni?' threads. Wear whatever the hell you want, it's not school.

I personally chose jeans, t-shirt, hoody and trainers. Cause no one cares what you are wearing. And may as well be comfortable for the long walk from my flat to my building.
Reply 28
Wear them if you want to.
and if you come home with feet you never want to walk on again.
You know if they're suitable for Uni.
Reply 29
AmiiRainbow
:frown:
i love my new boots (with heel)- and i wouldn't say i'm tarty in the slightest!
got them because 1- i love them, 2- need a new pair of boots (will keep me warm) 3- they have a bit of a heel, which means i appear taller and thus, look older [i'm one of those people who probably looks a helluva lot younger than most people the same age as them]
[[for reference; these http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/boots/lace-up-biker-boot_190141704?icSort=-bestSellerScore but in a darker colour <3 ]]

My likes those:smile: Wear 'em. It's uni, at least you won't be wearing exactly what everybody else will be. I hate that darn conformity.
Stella476
My likes those:smile: Wear 'em. It's uni, at least you won't be wearing exactly what everybody else will be. I hate that darn conformity.

yay for non-conformity! :woo:
Reply 31
HEDM22
They're not really ideal for university though are they? Also, I doubt anybody would take you seriously in them.

I prefer a casual look with jeans and trainers. I don't mind dressing up for nights out, but heels during the day is tarty (IMO).

If you're not a troll you're a douche
Lofty
Oh my goodness, who is that in your signature?!

Susan Coffey.
Reply 33
I used to do it all the time. If it is your style, do it. If not, don't bother.
Reply 34
thanks for all the replies guys
'preciate them all (:

its just i (even though i shouldnt) care what people think of me.
i wear my heart on my sleeve and i dont like to offend anyone
:')
Reply 35
Dyslex!c Duck
thanks for all the replies guys
'preciate them all (:

its just i (even though i shouldnt) care what people think of me.
i wear my heart on my sleeve and i dont like to offend anyone
:')

I know exactly what you mean! But sometimes you just got to think 'screw em' and do what you want. If it helps some guys and possibly girls may like seeing you wearing them. Swings and roundabouts really. You can't please everyone.

Latest