Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Student Finance - still processing?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting on there student loan status? I did mine back in July and still havent heard anything. Would be good to have some money for freshers! thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i did mine in august, and its still processing. im quite worried now :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm facing the same situation here at the moment, I've sent in the evidence weeks ago although when I called them up last week they said there was no record of any evidence being sent in (and that I should wait) - I have a feeling it has possibly been lost. Worst case is it takes up to "6 weeks" to process (which is way after the start of my uni, I have made an arrangement with them that I will pay at the end of this month), but even when its done there is no 100% guarantee that it will work out - so if it doesn't I will probably withdraw from university altogether.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    damn that sucks,

not sure if i need to send evidence tbh! im going onto my third year (so already applied before), sware i didnt send anything in last year, and the student finance site says it is not waiting for any evidence from me. so in theory its all in my favour, but most people seem to be sending evidence, so im confused.

if it takes upto 6 weeks then wheres my reply then... stupid finance people lol. i applied on 2/8/10, which is a day or 2 under 6 weeks. although tbf my parents didnt send in their stuff till a week later, so who knows whats going on. so ill give them a few more days before really panicing.

my mate said they send you something and you need to sign and return it.... i dont remember any of this!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 13, 2010
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.