The Student Room Group
Eww, I'd hate coursework to be 100% of your grade - I'd far rather revise everything really well and get a good mark in the exam than have to be doing my absolute best work all year.
Sounds liike it belongs in Disneyland
Reply 3
24craigour
Sounds liike it belongs in Disneyland

hahaha lmao
Reply 4
derangedyoshi
Eww, I'd hate coursework to be 100% of your grade - I'd far rather revise everything really well and get a good mark in the exam than have to be doing my absolute best work all year.

I love the fact course work is worth 100% so when it comes to the exam period I can spend more time on AH maths and accounting and higher biology. And it looks really easy, my teacher showed us some really bad course ( at least that's what I thought ) and they all got As :s-smilie:
stefany-a
I love the fact course work is worth 100% so when it comes to the exam period I can spend more time on AH maths and accounting and higher biology. And it looks really easy, my teacher showed us some really bad course ( at least that's what I thought ) and they all got As :s-smilie:

Fair enough, it would be nice to have more time to concentrate on other subjects. Four of my subjects this year are 100% exam, one is 80% exam and one is 70% exam - so the pressure's on in May (and the 6th of June)!
Reply 6
derangedyoshi
Fair enough, it would be nice to have more time to concentrate on other subjects. Four of my subjects this year are 100% exam, one is 80% exam and one is 70% exam - so the pressure's on in May (and the 6th of June)!

exactly, last year all my exams were 100 % exam, except higher history. But I think it you can work it as an advantage, for example you can put in effort really late like Easter time and still get As ( not advisable) and it toke alot longer for me to get some of the higher maths work.

Latest

Trending

Trending