The Student Room Group

Gay underwear? :(

Yesterday, I was at a party with some friends and we had a bag of booze in the middle of the room. I went over to get out a can of beer and bent over, exposing my boxers. A couple of people proceeded to giggle at my choice of undergarments, deeming them to be 'gay'. The boxers in question are these, which I got a few weeks ago from ASOS. Now, I'm well aware that they're probably not the most manly boxers in the world and I probably wouldn't have worn them if I knew people were going to see them, but I didn't think they were that fruity. Anyway, isn't any piece of clothing whose only purpose is to cling to your ballsack basically gay anyway? Could anyone recommend some manly underwear?

Cheers, y'all. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

:giggle: Sorry, but yes they are.

Why can't you just stick to standard plain boxers? :love:
Reply 2
Oh my... i just the fright of my life. I just clicked on the link when my sister walked in, luckily as she fumbled with the door knob i managed to Alt-tab out of a very awkward situation...

Anyhow, back to the OP. It's a bit too colourful. You know how all these gay pride marchers have these rainbow flags:
well the colours of those boxers aren't dissimilar, hence they were deemed "gay". More manly colours of, grey or brown may be better.
Reply 3
hollywoodbudgie
:giggle: Sorry, but yes they are.

Why can't you just stick to standard plain boxers? :love:

These were the first pair I could find! Besides, I feel like an old man wearing plain white boxers. :frown:
Well rumours have been flying for a while now that they've been dating other underwear of the same gender, so I hate to break it to you, but they're gay.
Addzter
These were the first pair I could find! Besides, I feel like an old man wearing plain white boxers. :frown:

Er... black boxers. :sexface:
calvin klein boxers
lol
I love coloured/patterned boxers on boys. Much more interesting than plain, boring ones! I don't think they're gay at all. In fact most of my male friends wear boxers like these.
Reply 8
i am gay, i wear them boxers, therefore them boxers are gay, and so are you :biggrin:
lol bit camp but not gay lol they are fine dude just ignore them
Reply 10
hollywoodbudgie
Er... black boxers. :sexface:

Black boxers? The underwear of choice for men who've pretty much given up, but still don't want their pee stains to be visible?
Is it wrong that i quite enjoy them?.... :o:
Reply 12
I think they're pretty ******, personally. Next time just point out that they're underwear designed to cradle your crotch and you don't really care.
Reply 13
FMFChris
I think they're pretty ******, personally. Next time just point out that they're underwear designed to cradle your crotch and you don't really care.

That's what I thought - I mean, it's not like they had Cher's face on them or something.
Addzter
Yesterday, I was at a party with some friends and we had a bag of booze in the middle of the room. I went over to get out a can of beer and bent over, exposing my boxers. A couple of people proceeded to giggle at my choice of undergarments, deeming them to be 'gay'. The boxers in question are these, which I got a few weeks ago from ASOS. Now, I'm well aware that they're probably not the most manly boxers in the world and I probably wouldn't have worn them if I knew people were going to see them, but I didn't think they were that fruity. Anyway, isn't any piece of clothing whose only purpose is to cling to your ballsack basically gay anyway? Could anyone recommend some manly underwear?

Cheers, y'all. :smile:

Honestly I can't see anything wrong with them, I think they're pretty awesome. My boyfriend wears similar fitting undies, just with different patterns. I'd much rather see them than boring black or white boxers. Next do a lot of good underwear, especially ones with Superman/Batman etc.
Reply 15
I wear colourful boxers... my girlfriend often steals them! She also steals my funkiest socks and even my cufflinks! There's nothing wrong with a little colour :smile: It doesn't mean you're suddenly attracted to other men. They need to grow up.
Addzter
Black boxers? The underwear of choice for men who've pretty much given up, but still don't want their pee stains to be visible?

You sir, disgust me. There is nothing wrong with black boxers. :colonhash:

...But if you feel that way about it, what about grey?
Reply 17
hbandtr4eva
Honestly I can't see anything wrong with them, I think they're pretty awesome. My boyfriend wears similar fitting undies, just with different patterns. I'd much rather see them than boring black or white boxers. Next do a lot of good underwear, especially ones with Superman/Batman etc.

I'll check them out, although I do believe I had a pair of pants with Superman on them when I was about three... :hmmm:
I like them, different from the usual stuff.
Reply 19
I thought white calvin kleins were the gayest undergarment to ever exist. Not to mention how white underwear stains when you don't "clean off" properly. Anyway, OP's underwear looked fine to me. It's a bit too tasteless for gay men to indulge in it really...

Latest