The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
its the bump thats in the middle of my foot btw, its not actually near my big toe.
Um... I have that.... And I never felt self-conscious about it 'til now. Curse you!
Reply 3
maybe you broke that bone in your foot without knowing? it's possible, i broke 2 fingers without knowing, they both healed with gigantic bumps on them. i found out only when i had to xray my thumb (which was also broken, lol).
Reply 4
FloydHead
maybe you broke that bone in your foot without knowing? it's possible, i broke 2 fingers without knowing, they both healed with gigantic bumps on them. i found out only when i had to xray my thumb (which was also broken, lol).

lol you might have a point i remember dropping stuff on my foot that really hurt.
Reply 5
Bone: Almost certainly the base of the first metatarsal

Normality: Looks fine

Do I have it: Not nearly as pronounced, but yes
Ewww I don't like feet you should've given a warning there would be pictures ewww
Reply 7
This bone i think is usually more pronounced in females but from the foot it looks like your a guy (sorry if im wrong) so i dont know i wouldnt worry though.
Reply 8
OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Ewww I don't like feet you should've given a warning there would be pictures ewww

do you know how soft you sound?
Riddy

haha that sounded dirty in my mind! :biggrin:

ill stop the immaturity! although seriously im looking at the pics and its just a foot, what bone? :s-smilie: i dont know what everyone is talking about lol
Reply 10
I have it too it's normal.
OMG TOOTHBRUSH

(pics.. so dont read if dont like feet)...
Skull-Crusher
haha that sounded dirty in my mind! :biggrin:

ill stop the immaturity! although seriously im looking at the pics and its just a foot, what bone? :s-smilie: i dont know what everyone is talking about lol

if i'm right, it's the thing that's sticking out on the 2nd photo towards the left side of the foot.

OP: if you're getting worried about it (not sure why you would be, but if you are), go and see your GP and if he / she thinks something's wrong, they'll refer you to an orthopaedic surgeon or a normal orthopaedic doctor. (it might be a bunyan but i'm not sure)
Feet are ******* weird.
beci.please
Feet are ******* weird.

THE!..........END!

:biggrin:

nothing wrong with a bit of feet haha
Reply 15
I have that.
Not as pronouced, but I have it.

I'm more concerned about the equivalent of an ankle on my wrist.
:holmes:
icky
Reply 17
Perfectly normal - my mum has it too - think it is genetic
I wasn't sure what I was meant to be looking at till I read the description - so don't worry, nothing looks abnormal on your feet ^^ They are quite nice to say the least
Riddy

omg I hope you realise how hurtful your comment was I cried for a good five minutes after reading it

Latest

Trending

Trending