The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm surprised Cambridge isn't on there, considering how similar it is to Oxford.

It's all a matter of opinion anyway. Personally, I think Cambridge is the nicest.
Reply 2
Been to princeton and oxford.. they were some sexy ass places.. i wouldn't study.. i'd just walk around and look at stuff. then.. that explains why i couldnt get in to oxford (A)
Reply 3
Very nice, but I still think Founders at Royal Holloway is really rather spectacular.
Damn, I shouldn't have thrown away the mailer Kenyon sent me.

edit: looking at pictures, it reminds me a lot of other pwetty LACs, like Bryn Mawr (which is said to have the nicest student accommodation)
I would argue Royal Holloway should be in there....even if it is a crappy school.
Reply 6
Warwick's nice!! Surprised some more UK unis aren't on there like Exeter, LSE etc.
Why Is Bath Not There!!!
Reply 8
Very America-oriented :yep: They do have some pretty campuses.
The air academy looks like god's razor blade.

:lolwut:
Failure to recognise the incredible scenery of Exeter university is probably some sort of crime.
spacepirate-James

This is very true - it doesn't seem to belong on the list? Cambrige, Bath, Exeter, Royal Holloway are all much more attaractive than that ugly building? I bet this list was written by an American :yep:

Oh, and I don't think that oriental university (can't spell the name) is all that either, although the one in Italy is nice.
Reply 12
spacepirate-James

Exactly what I was thinking! lol...so much surrounding free space as well.
Reply 13
I can vouch for Bologna. Beautiful city.
Nottingham's campus looks pretty damn nice!
Urgh I hate American architecture. These are nearly all Anglo countries though - seems a bit biased to me.
cdsmith1990
Nottingham's campus looks pretty damn nice!

Agreed! And I visited it yesterday!
Reply 17
Agree with all the comments saying Exeter should have been included. Yale's amazing though..
Why is Cambridge not on there!?
Oxford & Cambridge are not "campus" universities. Both have colleges & wider university faculties dotted around their respective cities. Architecturally splendid? Yes. A campus? No.

Latest

Trending

Trending