The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Suicine
Would you rather go out with a guy with some facial hair or without facial hair? Do most girls prefer a clean-shaven look on a guy or a guy with little or no facial hair? What do girls think of hair on a man's chest or back-surely you don't expect us to be hairless like today's media portrays a man should be :rolleyes:

for me facial hair depends on the guy, but, if he can carry it off designer stubble is the sexiest :drool:
A bit of chest hair is quite sexy too. Masses of it and back hair not so much so, but I defo wouldn't expect a guy to wax :smile:
Becca :)
for me facial hair depends on the guy, but, if he can carry it off designer stubble is the sexiest :drool:
A bit of chest hair is quite sexy too. Masses of it and back hair not so much so, but I defo wouldn't expect a guy to wax :smile:

Agree with all completely :h:
Reply 3
Depends on the guy, I prefer feminine looking guys without facial hair and masculine guys with facial hair :coma:
Suicine
Would you rather go out with a guy with some facial hair or without facial hair? Do most girls prefer a clean-shaven look on a guy or a guy with little or no facial hair? What do girls think of hair on a man's chest or back-surely you don't expect us to be hairless like today's media portrays a man should be :rolleyes:

Depends on the guy!
Maybe a little facial hair is okay, but would rather not have chest and definately not back hair!
Or at least, no more than my own amount of fluff!
I would never ask someone to do more than what I do...
Reply 5
I keep pretty clean shaven except for around the neck area where I keep a bit of stubble.. Mainly because I get a rash if I shave there too much..

Ive got a bit of chest hair.. Always considered getting rid of it but never really had any motivation to do so.. Maybe this thread will help :P
Reply 6
I really don't like body hair. A bit of stubble is quite sexy, but beards and mustaches are a no no for me. Back is a bit gross and so is chest but a bit of fluff is fine and manly, just so long as they're not some sort of bear!
Saying that head hair is really sexy, my boyfriend's hair is quite long and I obviously find him attractive!
Reply 7
Not too much. Not prepubescent either. Middlish is fine :smile: HATE beards and moustaches - reminds me of family in India.
Reply 8
Bald, but with a great luxuriant chest-rug.
Reply 9
alicepalace
I really don't like body hair. A bit of stubble is quite sexy, but beards and mustaches are a no no for me. Back is a bit gross and so is chest but a bit of fluff is fine and manly, just so long as they're not some sort of bear!

:yep:
Agree with this.
Reply 10
Suicine

Very interesting question. But cba to read EVERY post. I suggest you add a poll to this.
i dont think most girls on here like real men but there u go
I don't like facial hair and I don't care what girls have to say. :plz2:
A bit of a stubble is hot, but I'm not a very big fan of chest hair. :P
Reply 14
i absolutely LOVE stubble, it literally drives me wild :p: but no beards and definatly no moustaches, my dad has a moustache and so it would just be weird :/
chest and back hair i'm not bothered about, don't really love loads of it but a little bit is nott a problem :smile:
Reply 15
I grew some facial hair, neatened it up a bit and noticed that it gets more attention. I suggest most guys try it out.

Latest

Trending

Trending