The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

buzzcat
you should for sure, I got treated by the cutest doctor that day. Only problem was part of the gastroenteritis exam is testicular for tenderness. My penis had retracted within me like the head of a shy turtle :C

nice one, I'm backin the erb too. or do you mean the green party? or perhaps you mean my rep, in which case thanks :P I've only ever got one neg too.. :C

catch u next year man, enjoy the rest of your hols

I meant the rep :p:

I think I know the one you mean, the one friends have referred to as hot Dr Hannah :p:

Thanks, and you too
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
How about creating a Facebook group for this event once the date has been decided? This way we can get a feel for how many people are coming (might be useful considering there is cake :p: ), also if there are any last minute changes it's easier to notify everyone.
facebook group sounds good, but will we collectively be able to invite everyone on facebook?(who is also on tsr etc) if just one person is out of the loop, it could all go pear-shaped
Reply 43
yeah, we will certainly create an event page on fb once the date has been set and we'll try to invite each other! I think it's better to always leave notifications on tsr as well though, as I don't have on fb everybody from tsr!

EDIT: we have to make up a name for the event, cos it's not so convenient to call it tsr meeting on fb..
Reply 44
I'm all for thursday! BTW, Nika and fredbraty, if you need any help, count on me!
i'll come, retaking second year medicine. So might be nice to meet people.
Reply 46
Hyper_Sphere
facebook group sounds good, but will we collectively be able to invite everyone on facebook?(who is also on tsr etc) if just one person is out of the loop, it could all go pear-shaped

post a link to the event page on this thread?
kim.gordon

You will be in my year then :hi:
Reply 48
is this it
post a link to the event page on this thread?

yeah, for sure, once the date is set!

but then we'll always notify it here as well, in case someone didn't open the link or sth...:yep:
Either of those days sounds good to me.
crazylemon
You will be in my year then :hi:

you already have me on facebook :moon:.
kim.gordon
you already have me on facebook :moon:.

I do? Who are you?
Reply 52
likeaballsir
How about creating a Facebook group for this event once the date has been decided? This way we can get a feel for how many people are coming (might be useful considering there is cake :p: ), also if there are any last minute changes it's easier to notify everyone.

:yep: Great idea!We will do that once we set the date!

Puck_1991
I'm all for thursday! BTW, Nika and fredbraty, if you need any help, count on me!

Aw....thank you very much Puck!Help is always welcome...:smile: ...We will let you know!
Reply 53
kim.gordon

naaah, did you have to face the panel of LeCock and Sue Smith?
Reply 54
ii, this sounds cool, I dislike the sound of the Tuesday tho, apparently the mathematical methods test we all. have is on the wed and don't feel like being hungover :smile:
crazylemon
I do? Who are you?

my guess is that her name is kim gordon !! :smile:
fiksen99
ii, this sounds cool, I dislike the sound of the Tuesday tho, apparently the mathematical methods test we all. have is on the wed and don't feel like being hungover :smile:

is that the one everyone takes? because i'm sure that that one is on the thursday of freshers week (which is what my welcome pack says) and it arrived!! :biggrin:
fiksen99

I don't have a kim gordon on facebook though...
Reply 57
fiksen99

we have the maths test during freshers, either wed 6th or thurs 7th i guess, WHILE our meeting will be the week after freshers :biggrin:
Is anyone welcome to this?
Banburyhammer
Is anyone welcome to this?

I'm not organising it but yes.

Latest

Trending

Trending