The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Banburyhammer
Is anyone welcome to this?

anyone who is studying at Imperial, who is on TSR, and who is up for a fun night with us :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 61
crazylemon
I don't have a kim gordon on facebook though...

hah well im stumped then!!:rolleyes:

Hyper_Sphere
is that the one everyone takes? because i'm sure that that one is on the thursday of freshers week (which is what my welcome pack says) and it arrived!! :biggrin:

nika91
we have the maths test during freshers, either wed 6th or thurs 7th i guess, WHILE our meeting will be the week after freshers :biggrin:

aww what?! i was told by some computing guy on fb that it was the week afterr freshers week!! thats totally lammme if its in freshers week! >.<
fiksen99

aww what?! i was told by some computing guy on fb that it was the week afterr freshers week!! thats totally lammme if its in freshers week! >.<

It's part of our IT introduction I think... but hey it's only 30 minutes long (if you take the whole time), so it's not like it's a massive chunk out of the day. :biggrin: and it's online, so there should be few questions which require extensive calculation, but then again That's just conjecture.
Nice one then, but maybe we should wwait until we all find out our timetables proper before we decide everything.
Reply 64
Banburyhammer
Nice one then, but maybe we should wwait until we all find out our timetables proper before we decide everything.

we just wanted to set a date before moving to London, so that everyone will already know that that certain night is reserved for tsr :p:
...otherwise everyone will start making plans with people, and we won't be able to find a convenient date for everyone :wink:
Reply 65
nika91
we just wanted to set a date before moving to London, so that everyone will already know that that certain night is reserved for tsr :p:
...otherwise everyone will start making plans with people, and we won't be able to find a convenient date for everyone :wink:

:yep: What Nika said. :smile:
I've got this welcome pack thing, which has things going on every day (I guess in da evenings) so does this mean we'd miss something going on?
buzzcat
naaah, did you have to face the panel of LeCock and Sue Smith?

It was Karim Meeran and Sue Smith. He was surprisingly pleasant, and when he said that i'll be allowed in again, the smile on my face :h:.
crazylemon
I do? Who are you?

r23 \o/.
Reply 69
trumpetboy101
I've got this welcome pack thing, which has things going on every day (I guess in da evenings) so does this mean we'd miss something going on?

nope, cos those events are just for freshers week, while our meeting is for the second week of term :smile:
Reply 70
kim.gordon
It was Karim Meeran and Sue Smith. He was surprisingly pleasant, and when he said that i'll be allowed in again, the smile on my face :h:.

oo well congrats. I had a nasty meeting with sue smith and laycock, they drilled me.

I envy the extra couple of weeks you've got off, I start gastro on monday ._.
kim.gordon
r23 \o/.

If that means what I think it means why are you pretending....

I could of course be completely wrong...
Reply 72
What time would the meeting be BTW?
Reply 73
Puck_1991
What time would the meeting be BTW?

times are already stated in the poll XD
Reply 74
Sorry, too lazy to read today... Any time after five is fine by me. :biggrin:
crazylemon
If that means what I think it means why are you pretending....

I could of course be completely wrong...

I drunk banned my old account...
kim.gordon
I drunk banned my old account...

That was silly
Reply 77
kim.gordon
r23 \o/.

Did you get a sex change Kim?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 78
REMINDER:

You can still vote! :smile:
I don't know my timetable yet so might be late depending on which campus I am at...

Latest

Trending

Trending