The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lovely_me
In short: yes.

Let's not concentrate on the trolling people, I've got a goddam 300 post count bet to make here let's go back to social injustice.

So. Rape...

thread reported.
Broderss
I don't get it - 'play along' :frown:

And don't you mean '20' instead of '1'? :holmes:

It's telling people who know hexadecimal to 'play along' with the joke that other people would 'find it hilarious' if they knew. I've explained this because whilst hoping that you were trolling and actually understood; I knew you were not.
Reply 282
Moa
Guys she considers checking girls legs out when she wears a mini skirt sexual harassment, let the dyke talk but do not listen to this ********

1) You've been totally trolled by the Lovely_me trolling machine BEAST :awesome:
2) I'm not a dyke.
3) 'Dyke' is not a very nice word to use.
Reply 283
lovely_me
'Feminazi' - typical misogynist response to any noble challenger of inequality in society. :colonhash:

Look how successful I've been though :awesome: I had you for a moment there didn't I

Are you just on your period and feel a bit bitchy?

If you are I won't blame you, it's not your fault your hormones and emotions and **** are all out of whack. I hear it gets better after the menopause, so there's something to look forward to in your life :h:

I'm always free to talk if you want to chat about stuff. Send me a PM. LOL JK I'm a guy. Come back when you're off the rag.
lovely_me
1) You've been totally trolled by the Lovely_me trolling machine BEAST :awesome:
2) I'm not a dyke.
3) 'Dyke' is not a very nice word to use.

If I was a subvertical sheet-like intrusion of magma or sediment, I'd deny it too love.
Reply 285
kim.gordon
thread reported.

Aww don't be a misery guts.
lovely_me
We live today in a kind of dystopia world, essentially crafted and maintained by men - all our current issues and problems are their fault and in fact, Charlie Brooker the well known political activist calls on women to 'save the world'.

Since the dawn of humankind man has manipulated woman with brute force, capturing, raping, killing women. You may say: 'But Lovely_me - we don't live in the Stone Ages anymore! Women can vote - they're equal!' and I would simply laugh in your face.

My first partner got me into feminism. She was a radical feminist, supported pro-women's right about everything from reducing men's rights in the legal system to pro life to other such noble courses.

The fact is we (sadly) live in an era where social injustice is hidden underneath the thin veil of inequality. Yes the sexism encountered by women everyday is shocking, from:
1) The superficial nature of the media's attitudes in regards to women.
2) Sexual harassment by most men which is openly condoned and actively encouraged.
3) Lower pay and less opportunities, also more social pressure.
4) Increased victim of crime.
5) Informal sexism aka 'get in the kitchen' yet perpetuating a negative stereotype to bring down women.
Etc etc blah blah blah.

The majority of men are too ignorant and uninformed to see true feminism. They are fine to live with the low rape conviction rate but as soon as someone mentions neutral pronouns in language they become disgusting militant campaigners with a obtuse view. Oh the hypocrisy :rolleyes:

I WISH I HAD A HAMMER SO I COULD SMASH PATRIARCHY!!! :angry: :angry:

Yes, even arguments when it's the time of the month is also mens' fault...

Women have also manipulated men, for example women have evolved to look permanently sexually on, it is obvious when a man is not aroused, but a women is always turned on

Lesbians are like, so hot!! I love watching them on my computer..

1) You should be so happy the media caters to what you like, ie shoes and shopping. Would you rather all the news was serious intellectual and political debate?

2) Pfft, you never complain that a hawt guy is sexually harassing do you.. Just because the man is ugly doens't mean they're sexually harassing you.

3) To be honest, equality legislation have brought it upon the women. If I ran a small business, I would not want to hire a woman who will run off the next day to have a baby on full maternity leave.

There are a lot of opportunities for women. Unfortunately they do not take it because they value work less than babies and family. Not mens's fault is it?

4) That's not because you're female, it's because you're usually physically weaker. I'm sure nerdy males get victimised just as often. I very much doubt that muggers would pick on a female bodybuilder or martial artist for example.

5) Learn to take a joke, woman!
Reply 287
lovely_me
We live today in a kind of dystopia world, essentially crafted and maintained by men - all our current issues and problems are their fault and in fact, Charlie Brooker the well known political activist calls on women to 'save the world'.

Since the dawn of humankind man has manipulated woman with brute force, capturing, raping, killing women. You may say: 'But Lovely_me - we don't live in the Stone Ages anymore! Women can vote - they're equal!' and I would simply laugh in your face.

My first partner got me into feminism. She was a radical feminist, supported pro-women's right about everything from reducing men's rights in the legal system to pro life to other such noble courses.

The fact is we (sadly) live in an era where social injustice is hidden underneath the thin veil of inequality. Yes the sexism encountered by women everyday is shocking, from:
2) Sexual harassment by most men which is openly condoned and actively encouraged.
5) Informal sexism aka 'get in the kitchen' yet perpetuating a negative stereotype to bring down women.
Etc etc blah blah blah.

The majority of men are too ignorant and uninformed to see true feminism. They are fine to live with the low rape conviction rate but as soon as someone mentions neutral pronouns in language they become disgusting militant campaigners with a obtuse view. Oh the hypocrisy :rolleyes:

You a lezzer? That's hot :yep:

I kid but I think this post is lost on TSR so might as well troll a lil bit.

edit: aw, was too good to be true. but if you ever do swing that way be sure to record for the internet to indulge in.
I like how the op has managed to fool people into thinking the whole thread was trolling. An easy way out of the fact that she was shown up by pretty much everyone who posted. Well played op.
Reply 289
lovely_me

Etc etc blah blah blah.

THIS is some truly unacceptable BS. I also agree with the media issues which predominately target women, however ya gotta recognise that the type of approach is what sells products in a lot of industries. Thousands rely on it for their bread and butter. So in that situation i think its up to the individual women not to behave like a fragile child and go running to the nearest toilet with her fingers down her throat, but to have a mature mindset and realise the vast majority of it is hype for money, and move the hell on.Some of the sexist comment in conversation or TSR is just harmless adolescent humour, with no real malice or consequence, as long as you're willing to give as good as you get.And yes, the conviction rates are ******* appealing, it can be difficult thing to prove though from a witness/hearsay/biological point of view though, bear that in mind as a possible reason for it, as solely opposed to the innate sexism of society.

Btw it wasn't a southern school, twas west country my loverrrrrrrrrrr :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending