The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Livilah
How are the rooms numbered (in St Germans, or all accommodation if it's the same)? I have just found out that I am in room 102, is this ground floor or 1st? Or somewhere else completely :s-smilie:
:smile:

I've been googling this myself actually because I've just found out I'm in room C101 in Moberly. I'm not sure if St Germans is the same, but in Moberly room 0XX is the ground floor and 1XX is the first floor. So I'm on the first floor and (probably) so are you.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
How did you find out which room you had? Because I'm in Rowe House and I have no idea. I just checked in and it didn't tell me that... :s
_Elodie
How did you find out which room you had? Because I'm in Rowe House and I have no idea. I just checked in and it didn't tell me that... :s

I found mine when I registered online...
I'm in Cook Mews Room 102, on the first floor, so I guess it's the same.
Reply 5
WaterCrafter
I found mine when I registered online...

That's what I thought but I got an email saying this : Once you have received your username and password, follow the link to MyExeter, the student portal, where you will be able to register as a student of the University from 20th September 2010.
;
That's why I thought I had to wait til monday to get my room number.:dontknow:
_Elodie
That's what I thought but I got an email saying this : Once you have received your username and password, follow the link to MyExeter, the student portal, where you will be able to register as a student of the University from 20th September 2010.
;
That's why I thought I had to wait til monday to get my room number.:dontknow:

Well I did mine yesterday and it was up. i got an email saying it was open with a link to the appropriate page.
Reply 7
WaterCrafter
Well I did mine yesterday and it was up. i got an email saying it was open with a link to the appropriate page.

Same :smile: quite a lengthy process though :P I also found out who my tutor is :smile:
Toyah
Same :smile: quite a lengthy process though :P I also found out who my tutor is :smile:

Yup. Sneaky way of making sure we register early I guess, to find out room numbers and tutors before we get there.
Reply 9
well, I've registered but I can't find my room number... Maybe I'm just dumb! Haha!

EDIT : I am because I just got the username and password. I haven't finished yet! DUH!
Reply 10
3rd floor it is!!!! :biggrin: I was so scared to be on the ground floor since my block has been robbed quite a lot on the ground floor. YAY!!!
Reply 11
_Elodie
3rd floor it is!!!! :biggrin: I was so scared to be on the ground floor since my block has been robbed quite a lot on the ground floor. YAY!!!

I dont think they put girls on the ground floor anywhere anymore :P I think there was an issue with attacks:/
Reply 12
Toyah
I dont think they put girls on the ground floor anywhere anymore :P I think there was an issue with attacks:/

So guys can get robbed and attacked it doesn't bother the university but if it's a girl then, it's a whole new story... I think i'm gonna like it there! Haha!
_Elodie
So guys can get robbed and attacked it doesn't bother the university but if it's a girl then, it's a whole new story... I think i'm gonna like it there! Haha!

You know, there are too many thorns but far too few roses :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Sheepsy_McDuff
I'm in Cook Mews Room 102, on the first floor, so I guess it's the same.

Oh good, I'd rather not have ground floor so that's a huge relief. :smile:
No, I don't want GF either :smile:
Reply 16
where does it show u what room number u are? Is it in the bit where it shows your term time address next to the name of your halls?

If so im ground floor
gok
where does it show u what room number u are? Is it in the bit where it shows your term time address next to the name of your halls?

If so im ground floor

Yesss. Which halls are you in?
i'm in rowe house room Y 204. and i have no idea if it means second or third floor XD in luxembourg it would be the third floor, but in finland it would be the second floor... but i guess in the UK 0XX means ground floor and therefore 2XX would be third floor which would be awesome :biggrin:
Reply 19
make.a.sound
i'm in rowe house room Y 204. and i have no idea if it means second or third floor XD in luxembourg it would be the third floor, but in finland it would be the second floor... but i guess in the UK 0XX means ground floor and therefore 2XX would be third floor which would be awesome :biggrin:

I think we're on the same Facebook group! haha!

Latest

Trending

Trending