Visit website
Reply 1
yeah
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes, if you meet their requirements. Getting an offer shouldn't be a problem.
Reply 3
cje10
Yes, if you meet their requirements. Getting an offer shouldn't be a problem.

but i dont exactly meet their requirements
Reply 4
TheLyther
but i dont exactly meet their requirements

Westminster won't require you to have certain AS Level grades, so don't worry about it. They will give you a conditional offer, and if you meet that, you will be in.

EDIT: Or are these your A Level grades?
Reply 5
cje10
Westminster won't require you to have certain AS Level grades, so don't worry about it. They will give you a conditional offer, and if you meet that, you will be in.

EDIT: Or are these your A Level grades?

these are my final grades
Reply 6
TheLyther
these are my final grades

I would get in contact with them and explain your situation. You have achieved good grades in business - which is obviously important. I think you should be ok.
yes

when i applied through clearing the grades on prospectus were BBB

i was predicted ABB but didn't get it so applying last min to wmin was best decision at the time :frown:

the uni was easy to get into on results day

the BBB they were asking is just to make the uni look good, the other places i applied to were also asking these grades and brunel at the time was asking for less yet didn't allow me in. most people don't have that standard, i don't know that many of that standard and most did btecs not a levels. there are still very smart people at the uni, it depends on the course at times but the central london campuses are appealing to people from abroad who don't know much about UK unis. being in a good location makes many people apply to it who think it may be good, bringing in smart people sometimes so it is a plus in that way

Latest

Trending

Trending