The Student Room Group

The Inbetweeners - E4

Scroll to see replies

Never watched a full episode of this before (mad I know) and I loved it. Will definitely be catching up on previous series.
great start to season 3 can't wait to see how the rest of the season will go :smile:
Reply 82
I think it was really good, and quite funny. Can't wait for the rest.
Reply 83
Not amazing, but a strong enough start, I find all the Series of the Inbetweeners get better as they go along, so I still have a lot of hope for the rest of the series.
Reply 84
Anyone feel that Simon was over acting in the scene where he went and sat on the shed? Before he was more subtle on Simons mannerisms, but this episode it felt as tho he was over doing it.
If any of you need some puff i can set you up >_>
It was awesome (as always!)
Loved Simon's uncontrollable arm movements :yep:
Reply 87
Was a bit disappointed with last week's episode and thought they might have run out of funny material but tonight's episode had me laughing all the way through!!! :biggrin:
Jay is so ******* funny
Funniest episode. I was in stitches.
Reply 90
Hi guys,

I want to start watching this! Should I start from series 1, or should I watch series 2 or can I just jump straight in wherever?
probs best from series one as they often refer to things that have happened.
Reply 92
[QUOTE='rach [shikari]']probs best from series one as they often refer to things that have happened.

I just realised the series are pretty short like 6 episodes lol. Not bloody "Lost" style! Are the episodes 1 hour?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 93
seeker1
I just realised the series are pretty short like 6 episodes lol. Not bloody "Lost" style! Are the episodes 1 hour?

30 mins :smile:
Reply 94
seeker1

No they're about half an hour! I got season 1 and 2 box set in HMV for about £15 I think, might be cheaper now as that was back in January! They don't take long to watch and it's so worth it!
Reply 95
tm035
30 mins :smile:

Lol I got 10 days before uni I'l cram em in lol
They not on 4od?
Reply 97
Is it me, or have they stolen a lot of quotes from Withnail and I?
Reply 98
alissasantiago
Is it me, or have they stolen a lot of quotes from Withnail and I?

Examples? :colondollar:
Reply 99
Ahh, that was funny :awesome: Neil is great.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest