The Student Room Group
I'm pretty sure that at the Imperial College open day they said you could do it and a lot of people do! :smile:
browneyedgirl2
and a lot of people do! :smile:

No they don't.
catherine1
which universities do transfers to medicine after a year of biomedicine?

ICL, N'castle, SGUL, etc etc.
Reply 4
browneyedgirl2
I'm pretty sure that at the Imperial College open day they said you could do it and a lot of people do! :smile:
:rofl:
browneyedgirl2

The guy who said that probably had a different frame of reference for "a lot". All the schools that do this as far as I know just offer 1-~5 transfers. The purpose of this isn't to allow people into med, but to fill the biomed course.
Reply 6
browneyedgirl2

Ha ha ha

Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.
Reply 7
browneyedgirl2

Perhaps a lot of people try. :rolleyes:
LMAO. Wow ok.

Have fun expecting that.

OP seriously it is not impossiblebut extremely unlikely. A tiny percentage get the chance, you have to be the top of the year.

You may end up getting into Biomed and falling short...also reapplying for med (via UCAS) after you have started biomed is risky. Most Unis specify that you finish the biomed degree first.
browneyedgirl2

:toofunny:
Reply 10
browneyedgirl2

I wasn't even aware that people could transferred from Biomedical Science to Medicine at Imperial, doesn't seem like it's something Imperial would need to offer in order to fill their course. I would suspect they meant it that a lot of people who do Biomedical Science at Imperial go on to apply for Medicine. And I'm sure a fair number would apply to Imperial :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending