The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Its not difficult, just REALY hard to get 100% on cause the mark scheme wants specific answers so you can drop marks without realising it in the exam
Reply 2
my advice is simply to buy the statistics textbook and do every single question or most of them, repetition is the way to revise maths (Y) i got an A doing this... and when i say textbook i dont mean the **** off massive ones just get like the revision guide or a smaller one :smile:

It's fairly straightforward tbh...

but definately agree with the above - its hard to get 100% because of the explanation questions so you'll most likely drop like 2 or 3 marks - but an A is only 80%
Reply 3
Jayj_Leigh
my advice is simply to buy the statistics textbook and do every single question or most of them, repetition is the way to revise maths (Y) i got an A doing this... and when i say textbook i dont mean the **** off massive ones just get like the revision guide or a smaller one :smile:

It's fairly straightforward tbh...

but definitely agree with the above - its hard to get 100% because of the explanation questions so you'll most likely drop like 2 or 3 marks - but an A is only 80%

Yeah i did this in Maths for GCSE, i slacked off for most of the year, near the end i worked my ass off, got that A and left full of pride. This year, i'm putting all my effort in. Thanks for the reply, also to the guy above you.

Latest

Trending

Trending