The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
nitez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka5LVH6ZgGM&feature=related

Are you seeing the type of **** I have to put up with on a daily basis?

Like I wrote in another thread: The vast majority of women are pathetic, stupid, immature, hypocritical, illogical, irrational and unsympathetic. Not to mention way more shallow than men.
They see men as NOTHING ELSE but fashion accessories and sex toys. Nothing else. And they wonder why men treat them badly, why they cheat, and why they act carelessly? Most women really aren't bright.
Reply 41
Vanny17
Way to go grouping ALL women as vile creatures

You say that as though he did it accidentally.
I think that I would hope it would be 5'4 or over, however if I knew a guy and he was my soulmate and the absolute one, I suppose I could lower it down slightly.
I thought number 5 was hot. Not sure how tall he was though
nitez

Oh for ***** sake is this all you ever talk about? WHO CARES?
Reply 45
hxx
Like I wrote in another thread: The vast majority of women are pathetic, stupid, immature, hypocritical, illogical, irrational and unsympathetic. Not to mention way more shallow than men.
They see men as NOTHING ELSE but fashion accessories and sex toys. Nothing else. And they wonder why men treat them badly, why they cheat, and why they act carelessly? Most women really aren't bright.

wawawawawawa. why don't you just commit auto-erotic asphyxiation and get it over and done with?
Reply 46
nitez

Suggestion: become gay. I'm told being short is attractive in a gay man.

Plus, then you'd shut up.
Reply 47
lol those women are ugly so therefore their opinion is null
hxx

Calm down, god.
Maybe most women won't go out with you because you think of them like that, as opposed to because you're short? I'm just saying.
Reply 49
hxx
Great. Another pathetic and ignorant little girl. I guess men should just have told females "be a woman and get over it" when they didn't have any rights. Isn't that right, you hypocritical idiot?

I think that NOT having rights, and being a bit vertically challenged are pretty different scenarios and therefore require slightly different responses..
Reply 50
Hahahaa, i absolutely LOVE being tall!!

I think this is only really for white guys though because a woman would expect an asian man to be short and wouldn't care if a black man was short cus his cock wouldn't be but white guys have it baayud!! LMAO!
Accalia
Be a man and get over it.

roflmao:p:
Reply 52
nitez

no one male or female care about the fac thtat you're short. you may have gotten sympathy to start with but now we just think you're a moron.

All of those blokes were fugly. if it was a choice between a 5'1 person who looked like a short george clooney or someoen 6'2 who like me resembels the michelan man im pretty sure the women would go for the short but pretty one.

Also a line up doesn't take into account personality they make like the look of the tall ones and then they turn out to be morons or like you the short ones could be morons as well.
Reply 53
Don't ask questions when you don't want to hear the answer!

Honestly, I think you need to relax about this, you're trying to analyse something that isn't even there for most women. What would you say if a woman posted asking whether a guy would still like her because she had a flat chest?

You would tell her to snap out of it. Of course boys prefer women with giant chests purely because it's in their genes, in the same way that women prefer taller men because it's in THEIR genes to want to feel protected. It's not about being vile, it's about being human.

However, that's NOT to say that someone with a flat chest is unattractive any more than someone being short is unattractive. Of course we all have our preferences, but at the end of the day the part of the body (whatever that is) that makes us human, not animal will always dictate that a good personality etc. will override physical features.

That's why if a woman put on here one hundred threads asking whether her chest, or her weight, or her nose etc. affected how attractive she was, you would tell her to stop being paranoid. To an extent, there will be people that care, but by the same token there will be people, the worthy people, who see her how she deserves to be seen. No-one is perfect.

In all seriousness if you're wondering why you haven't got a girl it's got bladdy nothing to do with height. It's got everything to do with your obvious self-loathing; women don't want to get messed up with that. It's that simple.
He gay, he gay........

....okay....

Anybody notice how it was MEN who carried out the 9/11 attacks? Y'ALL ARE TERRORISTS! :eek:
Men are ten times worse. You say that, but I bet you are ten times more shallow than women. Women are probably less shallow, then men.
Reply 56
Vans
I think that NOT having rights, and being a bit vertically challenged are pretty different scenarios and therefore require slightly different responses..

Nearly all women say "be a man" when men complain. It doesn't matter whether men complain about fathers rights, about being short or about anything else.
Reply 57
Kreuzuerk
wawawawawawa. why don't you just commit auto-erotic asphyxiation and get it over and done with?

Truth hurts, huh? :smile:
Reply 58
hxx
Truth hurts, huh? :smile:

No, I'm male. I enjoy seeing unconfident dweebs like yourself whining about girls but secretly lusting after them.
Doughnuts!!
Please don't tell me you seriously believe that it's biological... :facepalm2:

Why shouldn't I? Clearly I am devoid of knowledge, please, do enlighten me.

MasterJomi
No.. I don't know any guy that cares about height at all.
Where as for most women it seems height comes before anything else.

Not height but other aspects of physical appearance.

SatanIsAwesome
We don't, we aren't that picky when it comes to looks.

Looks still make a difference for both sexes. I'm not going to bother arguing that one is more "picky" than the other.

Latest