Black girls are the hottest.......HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

White FTW
(edited 13 years ago)
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
LOL he's just black....not mixed :smile:

Whoops my bad.. He looks pretty fair :smile:
CityOfMyHeart
Whoops my bad.. He looks pretty fair :smile:

There are lots of fair black people :wink: People just tend to focus on the dark, "stereotypical" black people.
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
There are lots of fair black people :wink: People just tend to focus on the dark, "stereotypical" black people.

Yeah true. I just thought he looked more mixed than 'pure' :p:
Reply 65
Any. As long as they're women haha
Reply 66
Middle Eastern ≠ Arab. By putting Arab as an option you exclude a massive chunk of the middle east.

Arabs are not an ethnic group (not in my opinion). A Syrian is not the same as someone from Yemen. A Saudi is not the same as an Afro-Arab, who all identify as "Arabs".

"Mixed race" isn't a real race. By saying you prefer mixed race people doesn't mean anything, since there are so many possibilities. Japanese/English is nothing like Indian/African for example.
Reply 67
This thread has been done to death.
Reply 68
Broderss
Colloquially, 'Caucasian' refers to White European :fyi:

It depends where you are, in the US Caucasian is generally taken to mean White American. Well unless you're the US government in which case it also includes those of middle-eastern descent. Similarly in Europe it's definition depends very much where you are, in some parts of Europe the turkish are considered caucasian but not in other parts.

So overall it's best to avoid using the term as it's so ambiguous. Best just to say "white" or western branch of Indo-European peoples if you're desperate to be politically correct.
Definetly the English.
lovely_me
They fit into the Caucasian section. Caucasian doesn't just mean blue eyes, blonde hair do you actually know the definition? :facepalm2:

My point was that Caucasian is too vague. There's a world of difference between Northern European women and Southern European women, for instance.
Darker skinned South Asian girls are pretty attractive but of course there is attractive girls from every race.
Reply 72
Caucasian wins
Reply 73
Eastern European girls :love:
Reply 74
Black/ half black
Black girls just have style like no other tbh.
And latinas are gorgeous too
sad sad sad sad people
Can I have two? I seriously have a thing for Black women. I like the chocolate skin colour and like how a lot of them have nice bottoms and nice strong legs. They also seem to carry a bit of weight better than white girls do and age better. And as women tend to age like milk that is one big advantage. I personally hate how Black women are so unappreciated and I think there are some real beauties.

I also think nordic girls, blonde haired blue eyed women from northern europe, are in my opinion the most attractive women on the planet.Pure nordic women are I expect genetically superior to all others.
Reply 77
latinas are white.
Caucasian FTW! - by that im talking about white people/american/british/anyone who has white skin/colored eyes/blondes/brunettes/you get my idea.

I know some black girls who are really attractive too, but as soon as i hear them talk, i lose interest in them. :frown:

I do prefer some of my fellow east asians too. :smile: They are so cute and innocent looking.

I know some arab/south asian girls, i find some of them pretty, only if they have light skin. Not the dark ones.
a.posteriori
My point was that Caucasian is too vague. There's a world of difference between Northern European women and Southern European women, for instance.

No there isnt. It's only "a world of difference" to you people over in the states.

Latest