The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pew-Pew
You're either a troll or a prize cunt.

Yeah because finding black women unattractive makes me either :rolleyes:
Reply 141
PolarBearBotherer
Yeah because finding black women unattractive makes me either :rolleyes:

Stating that all black women are ugly as if it's not just your opinion does.
(edited 13 years ago)
Pew-Pew
Stating that all black women are ugly does.

I am not going to argue about my sexual preferences. I find all black women unattractive, as does all my friends and all white persons that I know, and please dont bother posting photos of beyonce because I dont want to look at them
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 143
PolarBearBotherer
I am not going to argue about my sexual preferences. I find all black women unattractive, as does all my friends and all white persons that I know, and please dont bother posting photos of beyonce because I dont want to look at them

The problem I had was the way you said it, as if it was some universal truth that everyone thinks that black women are ugly. Which is obviously ridiculous and not the case. You can think whatever you want to think.
Pew-Pew
The problem I had was the way you said it, as if it was some universal truth that everyone thinks that black women are ugly. Which is obviously ridiculous and not the case. You can think whatever you want to think.

Thank you , I will.
anti-duck
Eastern European girls :love:

LOL at your sig !!!
Wait I feel incredibly stupid, but...I'm Caucasain? (Arabs are Caucasian? When did that happen?)
Reply 147
Black girls are the most attractive girls in the world. I don't find white girls attractive.
White girls are undoubtedly the most attractive girls in the world, and everyone knows it. This can be seen from the sheer amount of threads from brown people begging for white girls acceptence.

White girls are at the top of the beauty spectrum, whilst black girls are at the bottom.

I am attracted to many different races of girls, middle eastern, south asian and far east asian.

However hand on heart I can honestly say I have never, ever found a black girl attractive. And please dont show me photos of halle berry etc. I would date about 1000 white girls at my university of her anyday.
Vintage <3
Wait I feel incredibly stupid, but...I'm Caucasain? (Arabs are Caucasian? When did that happen?)

Caucasian does not mean white european, it encompasses north africans, middle easterns along with europeans.
Green And Blue
Caucasian does not mean white european, it encompasses north africans, middle easterns along with europeans.

Oh okay thanks :smile:
Reply 151
Felinae.

Latest