The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
yeh, me and my mates found this about a year ago when we were at college and at the time we were all planning on going to lancaster uni, and this website really gave us an idea of what the social life is like at the uni. its an awesome site which dan regularly updates. ive had it in my favourites for ages and check it every so often. it was a good idea of his to take a camera with him and capture the nites out. i have a 1.3 mega pixel camera on my phone so i will just use that when i go out to capture the memories!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
also, forgot to add before, if you go on this section: http://www.talktodan.com/photos/ you can view all the photos etc thats hes taken during his 3 years and before and after at lancaster uni!
stevo87
yeh, me and my mates found this about a year ago when we were at college and at the time we were all planning on going to lancaster uni, and this website really gave us an idea of what the social life is like at the uni. its an awesome site which dan regularly updates. ive had it in my favourites for ages and check it every so often. it was a good idea of his to take a camera with him and capture the nites out. i have a 1.3 mega pixel camera on my phone so i will just use that when i go out to capture the memories!

It is a good site.

I have my own site which I intend to post photos and updates on to - www.danjc.co.uk and www.danjc.co.uk/photolog/

Good for keeping people at home informed about stuff without writing dozens of emails!
Reply 4
danjc
It is a good site.

I have my own site which I intend to post photos and updates on to - www.danjc.co.uk and www.danjc.co.uk/photolog/

Good for keeping people at home informed about stuff without writing dozens of emails!

Yeh, ive actually been on your website a few times and its very good. i dont have the time at the mo to do a website myself, however i will have my camera phone when out taking pics, so i will hopefully have a good collection of pictures available. congrats dan by the way on the great north run!!! :smile:
Reply 6

Ye thats very nice. however this i have to say is quite mouth watering!!!

http://www.talktodan.com/photos/summer05/birthday_sat/pics.php?num=5&all=1

a massive keg of beer or whateva their called!

Sweet Jesus it's heaven! Take me there - NOW!
stevo87
Yeh, ive actually been on your website a few times and its very good. i dont have the time at the mo to do a website myself, however i will have my camera phone when out taking pics, so i will hopefully have a good collection of pictures available. congrats dan by the way on the great north run!!! :smile:

Cheers - it was a great race! Want to better my time next year though and hopefully i'll get a place in the London Marathon in April.
Reply 9
i could do with getting fit again. dont realy like running but i plan on swimming 3 times a week. get rid of the beer belly and the man boobs :wink:
Reply 10
I plan to not eat as much as I do at home.

That said I went on holiday in the summer and only ate an evening meal a day. I guess if I'm away from home cooking from me ma I won't be arsed to cook as much meself.

Beer intake is staying the same though.
Reply 11
danjc
Cheers - it was a great race! Want to better my time next year though and hopefully i'll get a place in the London Marathon in April.

i would love to run the marathon... but i need to get fitter first :trytofly:
MozMan
i would love to run the marathon... but i need to get fitter first :trytofly:

The Marathon is my next challenge - as a tip i'd definatelty sugggest starting off with a few 10K races, then a half marathon. You'll quickly realise whether long distance running is for you then :smile:

Latest