The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Age of Heroes - 6/10

The Hit List - 6/10
Reply 2001
Inception (my all time favourite film) is on Sky Action <3
In Time (8/10)

A fascinating, fascinating concept which was well executed on the whole. Multiple plot flaws that can be pointed out, but it doesn't subtract from the entertainment value! :h:
Reply 2003
Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers 9.5/10

Belter of a film! 'Stupid fat hobbit!' :biggrin:

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Swell
Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers 9.5/10

Belter of a film! 'Stupid fat hobbit!' :biggrin:

Love the potato scene :biggrin:.

Just watched The Hunter with Willem Dafoe, 7.5/10.
PS I Love You :smile: It was on Channel 4 tonight! Mmm... Gerard Butler and his fake Irish accent! :drool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2006
Star Wars Episode 1 3D

7/10

Love the film, got so damn nostalgic about it. :woo:

However the film really has aged badly and with me getting older and more critical.

- The voices and syncing are completely laughable.
- Anakin with lines such as "I'm a person and my name is Anakin" and "are you an angel"? :lolwut:
- Jar Jar Binks is unfortuantely in about 90% of it. I'm fairly sure I liked him when I was little but **** me now he is the most ****ing annoying **** ever.
- Natalie Portman doing a Caroline Flack to Anakin is actually very disturbing.

3D pod-racing was pretty epic.
But er, the 3D apart from that was weak and added nothing else really. :dontknow:

Only go if you really liked the film in the first place.

:ninja:
Reply 2007
The Talented Mr Ripley - really liked it!
lock stock & two smoking barrels .........again
Original post by TM94
Star Wars Episode 1 3D

7/10

Love the film, got so damn nostalgic about it. :woo:

However the film really has aged badly and with me getting older and more critical.

- The voices and syncing are completely laughable.
- Anakin with lines such as "I'm a person and my name is Anakin" and "are you an angel"? :lolwut:
- Jar Jar Binks is unfortuantely in about 90% of it. I'm fairly sure I liked him when I was little but **** me now he is the most ****ing annoying **** ever.
- Natalie Portman doing a Caroline Flack to Anakin is actually very disturbing.

3D pod-racing was pretty epic.
But er, the 3D apart from that was weak and added nothing else really. :dontknow:

Only go if you really liked the film in the first place.

:ninja:

You didn't mention the best part -- the end fight with Duel of Fates music! :woo:
Reply 2010
Cool Runnings on Sky Modern Greats now <3

8/10
Vampires Suck :lol:

<3 x
Just watched The Muppets.

4 Lads split up throughout the Cinema, all in stitches. Must say one of the best films i've seen recently.
Original post by T'archer
Just watched The Muppets.

4 Lads split up throughout the Cinema, all in stitches. Must say one of the best films i've seen recently.

That's given me piece of mind, Im seeing that tomorrow as I seem to be one of the few NOT celebrating valentines, and doing something worthwhile instead :tongue:
Reply 2014
The Artist 9/10

Didn't think I could sit through a silent black and white film but actually really good
woman in black 7/10

Absolutely made me poop myself though, definitely had the chill up the spine on a couple of occasions :o:
Reply 2016
Donnie Darko

I freaking love that movie. Maybe 9.5/10. It is amazing.
Journey 2:The Mysterious Island
The Muppets - best movie I've seen in ages. it had me and my friends in hysterics. I've just got back from it. Not gonna spoil too much but if you love

Spoiler

You will love this!!! A drastic improvement on the last film! Please go and see it, this is one of the few films that is actually WORTH the cinema ticket price!
The Artist last, was excellent, but Carnage before that was really funny, definitely worth a watch!

Quick Reply

Latest