The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Brotherhood (Korean War movie) -- 9/10.

One word for that film - EPIC
The Untouchables. 9/10.
Chronicle. 5/10
Thank goodness I used orange Wednesday's.
The Woman In Black - 7.5/10
The Three Musketeers (2011): (3/10)

Seriously not worth the film it's printed on.
Original post by Guru Jason
The Untouchables. 9/10.

Frak yes! :five:
Young Adult - 76%
Starship Troopers
Either 3/10 or 8/10 I'm not sure, I found it really entertaining but the ending wasn't great and the acting is at times awful and there's a general cheesiness, but I get the feeling you have to take everything with a pinch of salt in Starship Troopers.
Reply 2068
Chronicle 8/10

Safehouse 7/10
Ratatouille, 9/10
Blazing Saddles - 9/10

Buffalo 66 - 8/10

Dead Man's Shoes - 6/10
Hard Candy - 82%
Reply 2072
I watched 'The Vow' last night, best film I have seen for a while. 9/10

Recommend to anyone who likes romance films.
The Godfather Part II, 10/10
Puss in Boots - (7.5/10)

Much much better than Shrek 2 or 3. A definite must watch if you want a nice, easy to watch movie with some great animation.
Original post by Nirgilis
Puss in Boots - (7.5/10)

Much much better than Shrek 2 or 3. A definite must watch if you want a nice, easy to watch movie with some great animation.

You didn't like Shrek 2? :eek:
Original post by Nephilim
You didn't like Shrek 2? :eek:

:no: . The storyline seemed a bit.... rushed. It had way more potential. But hey, I'm just cynical towards any sequels :ahee:

EDIT: Damn grammar. 'Cynical of...' or 'cynical towards...'?
(edited 12 years ago)
One for the money - 9/10 xxx :smile:
Really wanted to watch 127 Hours last night, so forced my roommates to watch it with me.
The bit where he cut his arm off was :eek: but great movie :biggrin: James Franco, as well as being incredibly handsome, is an amazing actor.
Original post by x-Saffire-x
Really wanted to watch 127 Hours last night, so forced my roommates to watch it with me.
The bit where he cut his arm off was :eek: but great movie :biggrin: James Franco, as well as being incredibly handsome, is an amazing actor.
I know, I really hated that part as well. :tongue: But such a great film, I really enjoyed it. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest