The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - (7.5/10)

What more could you want from an action/spy film? It had everything! :ahee: . Points knocked off for the incredibly cliched and ridiculous ending though :rolleyes:
Reply 2101
Ides of March - 8/10
Bambi, 9/10 :cute:
Zombie Strippers - 90mins of boobs. I have to admit, my gf hated it.
Indecent Proposal. Can't believe that I hadn't watched it before now...such a great film! :smile:
Role Models 8/10

Amused me greatly and satisfied by Paul Rudd craving.
The Dark Knight - (8.5/10)

Teh scientific accuracy woz wrong in a lot of places :sadnod: . However, that can be overlooked as the acting was top class :yep:
Reply 2107
Spirited Away 9/10. It was my first time experiencing a Myazaki film, I only wish I watched it when i was a bit younger.
Friends with Benefits - 10.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - (9.5/10)

A very good film. A fitting ending to the whole series of movies with some great computer-generated imagery (especially the scenes with the battle around the castle :ahee:) and some (not so) good acting in places. The '19 years later' bit destroyed it massively though :facepalm:
The Battleship Potemkin - 1925

8/10
Threads (1984) on Saturday. It scared me a lot!!! its a bbc film from 1984 and is in 12 parts on youtube.
Taken - Really good and I recommend watching it.

8/10
American Gangster (2nd time I've seen it) - 8/10.

Denzal as always is awesome, and Russel Crowe was great too except he was a bit under-stated (maybe because the movie focuses more on Denzal).
Happy Feet 2 - (7.5/10)

Dancing penguins! :biggrin: . But seriously, if you're on an off day and you need cheering up, look nowhere else! With some great music (featuring Pink - Bridge of light is well worth a listen even if you haven't seen the movie) reminiscent of the good ol' days (seriously, you'll be singing along if you were brought up in the 90s/00s) and some fantastic animation, this film is worthy of every award it has won :h: . Only watch if you have an inner child though. Many people came out looking very unimpressed :s-smilie:

Now, as the cinema is winding up for Easter, there'll be no more films for the next 6 weeks :sad:
Stardust, 8/10
Goon - 7.5/10

It was really funny, Seann William Scott was great as always, and Kim Coates as the head coach was ****ing awesome. "THIS IS NOT ****ING BASEBALL!" :biggrin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5DMLFOGvur8
Reply 2117
The girl with the dragon tattoo (8/10)
Shutter Island - 8/10

Still enjoyable a second time through.
The Sitter - 8/10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending