The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Panda Vinnie

these lines must read unfunny but for those who've seen it will know how funny they are given the context :yep:

puffin party!

"Hassan's puffin won't talk to me, Waj's puffin just told me to piss off and Barry's puffin has turned all red and is hiding in the parrot hut"

:rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
Salt 5/10
Reply 22
The Truman Show :smile: 8/10
Reply 23
Resident Evil: Afterlife 5/10 (Although I did enjoy it...)
Reply 24
Guvnor
Salt 5/10

That bad? :eek:
Reply 25
Brokeback Mountain

Don't know what to say...
Reply 26
The Reader

Secret, longlasting love, ruined lives.
Great movie :smile:
Confessions of a Shopaholic - 7/10
Reply 28
P.S. I Love You

Morbid. I wouldn't like to receive that kind of letters and stuff after someone's death.
I can understand the reason of doing that but I don't assume it romantic :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Daybreakers - 7/10
Reply 30
UnWise
That bad? :eek:

It was quite rubbish tbh, if your bored then watch it but I wouldn't recommend it for a second watch though.
Reply 31
Juno
Reply 32
Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, 2nd time watch, better than the book - 7.5/10
Reply 33
Guvnor
It was quite rubbish tbh, if your bored then watch it but I wouldn't recommend it for a second watch though.

I see, thanks!
The American

I still don't understand the point of the movie!
Shutter Island 6/10

Perfectly okay but rather predictable. I just felt I'd seen it all before. So glad I didnt watch this in the cinema I would've been sorely disappointed.

Daybreakers 5/10

An okay movie. i would've liked more action or story line, one or the other, but it didn't deliver in either enough for me. Watchable but not very exciting.
(edited 13 years ago)
It's Complicated 4/10
Predictable, unfunny and dragged on way too much. Plus the 3 kids were annoying and in the same bed! :unsure:
I have no idea why it got good reviews :dontknow:
Reply 37
I love you, man

8/10

I cringed for 1/3 of the movie and laughed for the rest.

Joben.
Reply 38
Devil - 8/10.

Then I started watching Pushing Tin but didn't finish it because I wanted to go to bed.

I, Robot - 6/10. It was on Film4 when I was over my brother's flat so we had it on in the background.
Reply 39
12 Angry Men

Quite impressive really. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending