The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

"League of Gentlemen: Apocolypse" on DVD last night. As someone that occasionally watched the series, I really enjoyed it (the film) and made me want to re-visit the series.
Reply 61
Watched Dead Man's Shoes again last night, brilliant film. Total satisfaction. One of my favourites. 10/10.
Finding Nemo :awesome:
Just watched The Children, a British horror movie from 2008.
Despite fairly low-expectations, it was suprisingly effective. Very good build up of tension and some amazing pay-offs. Good use of gore without showing too much, very good editing and a satisfying ending.
Pretty much the whole-shebang.
8/10
Reply 64
Y Tu Mamá También - 9/10
28 Days Later - 8/10
28 Weeks Later - 5/10
Reply 65
Interview with the vampire. 9/10

Now that's a vampire film.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 66
Black Rain - 6/10

Wall Street 2 - 7/10
The Company of Wolves.

My boyfriend had to watch it for a postmodernism class, and I watched it with him.
As you can imagine, it was weird and ****** up.
I don't even know how to rate it. I suppose 6/10. It's interesting but it's also ridiculous and very 80s.
Reply 68
Resident Evil: Afterlife. 4/10

Pretty awful. The massive bomb at the beginning was pretty much exactly the same bomb as the one from The Losers. It only got 4 for the crazy sexy women in the film.
Wall Street 2 - 7/10. Beginning was fantastic, middle was okay, the end was just ****.

I hated how it made everything about how the economic crises affects personal lives, love, family etc. I wanted it to be more business orientated and show it from the banker's perspective. I think it would have been a great opportunity for the world to see it from the bankers' perspective, as they have been unfairly criminalized over the past 2-3 years and held solely responsible for the crisis. It's their fault of course but not to the extent as it's made out to be.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 70
It was either The Lion King or The Town.

Lion King is obviously brilliant.

The Town was brilliant too. Thinking about going to see it at the cinema again. Jeremy Renner was fantastic.
Reply 71
The Book of Eli - 9/10

Was so much better than I was expecting.
The Incredibles

Watching a few Pixar films lately :awesome:
Teeth

Hmm....
Chocolat - 9/10

Heart warming film :h:
Watched Saving Private Ryan. Was on last night. Tried to get the gf to watch it but she fell asleep before it finished.
The killer inside me. Not a bad film actually. Interesting to watch.
Resident Evil 3D, it was ok until the end where I really needed to pee so I left the cinema and when the filmed finished 5 min later I was told the inevitable happened and they destroyed the boss guy.

I give it a 5/10
Original post by Roobsa
Resident Evil: Afterlife. 4/10

Pretty awful. The massive bomb at the beginning was pretty much exactly the same bomb as the one from The Losers. It only got 4 for the crazy sexy women in the film.

I liked RE4.

The story line sucked, the film in general kinda sucked but i still felt it was quite an entertaining film to watch for some reason.

Plus there was Milla Jovovich in 3D :sogood:
Knowing
Pretty bad actually. The last 30 minutes I was thinking wtf is going on, this is awful lol. 3/10. Dont bother.

Prince of Persia
Not bad actually. MUCH better than the pathetic Clash of the Titans. A good Saturday afternoon flick. 6/10.

Quick Reply

Latest