The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Lock Up

:dontknow:
Home Alone 2

Still awesome, though it's not quite as charming as it used to be. Still a classic though. 9/10.
The Double Life of Veronique The first Kieslowski film I've ever watched, but I liked it - really beautiful and touching. I think it would take several more viewings for me to fully absorb its message, though. 8/10

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole 3D An engrossing old-fashioned fantasy adventure, with some of the best 3D-enhanced visuals since Avatar. The CG Looney Tunes short before the main feature was naff and pointless, though. 8/10
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 83
Red-6/10
Reply 84
Just watched 'Centurion', I think its a top movie and I hope they make a second part soon.

8.5/10 :yy:
Reply 85
Sympathy For Lady Vengeance- 6/10
Reply 86
The Experiment - 5/10.

Forest Whitaker had a terrible character and I just generally don't like his acting. Predictable storyline for anyone who knows what the film is based on. I said it in the Film Fanatics thread, but this film has a stupid tag line too.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 87
Robbin Hood 9/10

I liked this movie :yy:
Reply 88
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo- 3/10

One of the most boring films I've seen in a long time.
Reply 89
Wallstreet: Money Never Sleeps.

7/10. Good, but a bit slow at times.
Easy A- 8/10.

It was a pretty good film!
Reply 91
The Orphan - 8/10 but a 5/10 for personal enjoyment.

Spoiler

Original post by Guvnor
Robbin Hood 9/10

I liked this movie :yy:

Is this the Ridley Scott/Russell Crowe version?
Reply 93
Juice - A Tupac film. Surprisingly good, i enjoyed it and Pac's character was really well acted. 7/10.
Reply 94
Original post by Platinum Mech
Is this the Ridley Scott/Russell Crowe version?

:yep: Thats the one
Reply 95
Catch me if you can -8.5/10 :yy:
Original post by Guvnor
:yep: Thats the one

I really liked it in the cinema (I'd give it about 8/10), but it seemed to attract mixed reviews. :s-smilie: Haven't seen the extended Director's Cut, though - which I should theoretically like, as I thought the theatrical version could have benefitted from being a little longer.
Reply 97
Original post by Diaz89
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo- 3/10

One of the most boring films I've seen in a long time.

Have you read the book?

I've got the film on my lovefilm list so wondered how it compared to the book.
Reply 98
The Hurt Locker 9/10. I really didnt think it would be my type of film but I really enjoyed it.
Maybe 'Gamer' or 'Avatar' - I have not been to the cinema and/or watched any television (or anything for that matter) in over 5 months!

I simply lost interest....

Quick Reply

Latest