The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Miss Congeniality 2 (7/10) was just on TV a while ago :smile: then on the same day i watched Oceans 11 (10/10)
(i love the oceans films so much!!)
Reply 1181
Original post by LonelySoul193
Oh I meant more in terms of the fact that you were ill: suggesting it'd be unlikely that you'd go to the cinema :wink: haha.

How very dare you! I'll have you know I did go to the cinema to see one of those films. :hmmm:
Shutter Island - 8/10

A pretty decent film, great plot.
The Sixth Sense 8/10
I know a lot of people aren't going to like my answer to this thread.

The last film I watched was Never Say Never 3D :smile:
Role Models - 9/10 :rofl2:
Attack the Block - It's so bad! All these chavstorment and pull a knife on a girl. Then I'm expected to understand and like these characters by the end of it? I don't think so.

Terrible!
Little Fockers - 8/10

It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Original post by Crazy Paving
Little Fockers - 8/10

It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Little Fockers is sooooo good :smile: 9/10 :biggrin:

umm last film was : the grudge :s-smilie: 7/10
I Love You, Man - 5/10
Knocked Up - 7/10
Resident Evil - 5/10
Get Him To The Greek - 5/10
Latest delivery from Lovefilm:

Monsters - 8/10

Really enjoyed it, for some reason it just felt refreshing. It helped that the characters were a bit more believable than normal.
Hangover 2 OMg 9.5/10

If anyone has wathced that they will agree we need monkey's I know I really want one now.
Reply 1192
I think it was The Prestige :smile:

But I've started watching films and fall asleep :/
Benjamin button
Wolf creek
Zodiac
benjamin button - 7/10.

enjoyed it much more this time round...didnt like it so much at the cinema (too longggg, i became hysterical by the end).. gave it another chance on telly t'other day, and loved it. made me cry towards the end, how alone he really was and then the dementia.
tis a bit long for my short attention span though! but brad is so purdy (in the middle, not so much the beginning/end!), i can forgive it.
Reply 1194
Original post by popple7
benjamin button - 7/10.

enjoyed it much more this time round...didnt like it so much at the cinema (too longggg, i became hysterical by the end).. gave it another chance on telly t'other day, and loved it. made me cry towards the end, how alone he really was and then the dementia.
tis a bit long for my short attention span though! but brad is so purdy (in the middle, not so much the beginning/end!), i can forgive it.

Yeah way too long, I gave up about halfway and plan to watch the other half soon. Its an interesting film but doesn't seem to be going anywhere...just plodding along...
Original post by BRG
Yeah way too long, I gave up about halfway and plan to watch the other half soon. Its an interesting film but doesn't seem to be going anywhere...just plodding along...

it's definitely a plodder...but i enjoyed plodding along with it, and it really did move me. give it a second chance though, its worth a watch :smile:
I watched Office Space again. I really don't get why it's so highly rated...
Pretty Woman, and then the first 45 mins of Bridget Jones' Diary. BJ I love, PW I am not generally a fan of at all, but some nights are just too depressing and can only be solved by watching sexy people do predictable yet unrealistic things.
Dead Poets Society [again]
Fast Five: Decent graphics/script has some good 'banter'
The new X-Men Origins 7/10
Reply 1199
13 assassins-7/10

Quick Reply

Latest