The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Last film I watched Was The Others. I'd give it 6/10, it was alright, nice twist in the end but not jumpy enough for me :smile:
Reply 141
Fido, loved it. I find it so hard to find zombie films I like normally, I don't always get their appeal but Fido is really worth watching.
Primer - 9.5/10
Reply 143
The Social Network - I saw it only because everyone is talking about it. Nothing special.

The Other Boleyn Girl
- Like it :smile:
I like the story, actors, costumes, everything.

The Notebook - Amazing movie. Amazing story about love. I was crying as a child while watching it.

(500) Days of Summer
- There's nothing to say about it. You see it and then you forget it next day.
Reply 144
Eat Pray Love :suith:

Liz :suith:

It's about woman who gets divorced and goes to her life journey to find peace and balance.
I like her way of thinking, the idea of traveling and, of course, the end of the movie :biggrin:
Exam (2009) - 8/10.
Reply 146
paranormal activity 2
5/10
(edited 13 years ago)
Let Me In.

Amazing film. Not quite as effective as the original, but still a brilliantly made movie.

8/10
Hey Estera i love 500 days of summer :'(
Last film i watched was The Social Network, but i loved it, really well directed and writen, a proper drama about something that could easily have been fairly boring.
Defiance-Watched it in my history lesson..Didn't think I would like it. I'm not into war films, but I was wrong. It was very very good..and what the Bielski brothers did was amazing. I was touched at the end of the film.
The Hangover :biggrin:
Reply 151
Hachiko: A Dog's Story... Great movie.
It made me cry.
Reply 152
Che Part One- 6/10

Saints and Soldiers-6/10
Ghost - 9/10

:cry2:
Paranormal Activity (The first one).

It was quite good, had me slightly scared, but mostly just because I don't like to be made to jump and I kept expecting to see some demonic face pop up at me or something. Probably would have been scarier if I'd watched it in the dark.

7/10
Reply 155
Saw

not bad, probably won't watch it ever again
The Social Network - 8/10. Interesting, but dramatised, documentary.
Black Hawk Down - 9/10. Best war film ever.
Reply 158
Original post by CitizensUnited
The Social Network - 8/10. Interesting, but dramatised, documentary.

...what?
Reply 159
Freddie Got Fingered....ha!
daddy, would you like some sausage...daddy, would you like some sausages

Last one I saw at the cinema though was Saw3d, it was alright. I like Saw so I liked it, doubt itd turn any haters though, ha
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest