The Student Room Group

Vue job interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shemz87
Congrats! Which branch will you be working at?

Thanks :smile: It'll be at the Bristol Cribbs Causeway one.
I have an interview today in three hours :redface: ... I hope I get it! Thanks for the advice guys its really helped :smile:
Reply 62
How long does it take to get an interview? I've applied but it still says pending. I'm guessing I'm not going to get the job because it's been about a week.
Original post by Connope
How long does it take to get an interview? I've applied but it still says pending. I'm guessing I'm not going to get the job because it's been about a week.

Varies I guess. I applied in the morning about 2 days ago, 12 hours later received a call setting up an interview for the 11th. Hopefully that is a good sign.
Reply 64
I just went through the vue application process where it informs you if you did good or ok etc with every question. I got all goods, but one OK, and the ok was on exprience. So, I was wondering do you think that I would get called in for an interview or not.

Thank you.
(edited 9 years ago)
I had my interview with VUE on Monday do you know when they can answer me whether I got the job or not. And also will it be by E-MAIL or phone?
I applied online for a job on the 30th April i got a phone call last week and arranged an interview which took place yesterday, I was so nervous before i found a thread on here and it just totally gave me some confidence.

2 guys carried it out, manager and supervisor they where pretty laid back thankfully and had a joke around, they had a piece off paper and it had 9 questions on, pretty much just why vue, what can you bring to the company, examples of teamwork, what you previous job involved, and a scenario, they said they'd be in touch in a couple off days once they'd saw everyone and marked the answers.

i just got the call and they've offered me the job, yeeey!
if anyone needs any advice id be happy to try help, like i say i was a nervous wreck before i looked for some advice :biggrin:
Just had an interview at Vue about 30 mins ago :smile: I read through this thread beforehand and most of the questions you guys had also came for up for me too so thanks sooooo much!! Fingers crossed I get the job :tongue:
guys i have applied for a vue job about 10 days ago , how long do they take to process your job application?
I've not applied for Vue (the cinema I've applied to is regional based - they only have 4 branches including mine!), but my interview is tomorrow and I'm hoping it's pretty similar to the questions others have mentioned here. It's a new one and is meant to open next week so hopefully I should here pretty quickly whether I've got it or not :smile: Wish me luck :P
I got the job a few days ago and have got induction today however I accidentally told them I could work until 2am when I'm under 18 so can't, how do I tell them this?
Reply 71
Can anyone tell me what it's like actually working for Vue? Thanks :smile:
I'm a year 12 and I applied to work at vue cinema. I havent been confirmed a interview date yet but it should be this Friday coming up. I have no previous experience in any job, never worked before and I really need this job. I'm desperate for it lol. Any advise of what to do how to prepare and what they may ask guys. would help a lot because I have social anxiety and panic in situations such as that. thanx
(edited 6 years ago)
got my interview at view in 40 minutes. getting ready to leave now, wish me luckkkkkk
Reply 74
what questions did they ask you, i have an interview in 2 days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending