a level certificates
reciepts of any payments made to the university

and a bunch of other stuff :wink:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Take form of ID, vaccination records for docs, NI, A Level certs/AS Certs (never used them but hey, just in case), all correspondance you still have from accommodation office/uni/UCAS official confirmation of place. Just take everything...
Reply 3
I've already lost everything!
Reply 4
Right I should have all that, part from vaccination record...ill have 2 try and get that 2moro
Reply 5
Just take everything you have, and lots of stuff that proves you are you, and entitled to do your degree/have your accommodation :biggrin: Better safe than sorry..
Reply 6
Oh more searching. :biggrin:
I went to my doctors today and to have MMR jab. I asked them about getting proof and they just said uni's normally ask you to send a form. I don't have any records myself.
Reply 8
When you register for the doc in Soton you have to fill out a form saying what jabs you have had, hence needing medical records..they get stressy sometimes if you don't know.
Reply 9
Hmm, That'll be fun.. Im sure my mum has it somewhere..
Reply 10
ive never got a piece of paper after having a jab.
Reply 11
OK I'm the only person I know with complete medical records, and I am a medical ruin. Oh well..
Reply 12
I went to my doctors surgery and asked at reception for a printout of all my immunisations. It lists every jab I've had and when I had it.
Reply 13
Really, you can get that? Hmm I may go and pay a visit.
Nexonen
I went to my doctors surgery and asked at reception for a printout of all my immunisations. It lists every jab I've had and when I had it.

but that might not list any jabs uve had at skool, and they r usually the jabs u get a bit of paper for afterwards...ive been stressin bout jabs cos im doin physio had to go n get chik pox n hep B :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending