The Student Room Group
Reply 1
bake on mass, and I mean on mass!
hehe yeh u are going to work your arse off to be honest. I know a baker from Sainsburys. He works really early and long shifts.
Reply 3
I've always *daydreamed* about being a baker too hehe, but i don't think i'll be one. If you're in a supermarket it will probably involve completing the baking of lots of pre-cooked doughs as well as maybe making bread/cakes too
Reply 4
yay. i went today. it was totally awesome. open the box, put dough in oven, cook, take out, leave to cool, put in bag, put sticker on, put on shelves. the complicated thing is knowing when to cook what, and knowing what each bread is. and getting the dough in the first place. luckily there are two nice big girls who will help me...
Steeeeevo
bake on mass, and I mean on mass!

En masse.
:smile:

Bakes bread, I would have thought? My dad used to be a baker, and he brought plenty back, :p:
chewwy
yay. i went today. it was totally awesome. open the box, put dough in oven, cook, take out, leave to cool, put in bag, put sticker on, put on shelves. the complicated thing is knowing when to cook what, and knowing what each bread is. and getting the dough in the first place. luckily there are two nice big girls who will help me...

Do you work full time or part time? I need a part time job and was thinking about applying for something along these lines.
Reply 7
marmitebagel
Do you work full time or part time? I need a part time job and was thinking about applying for something along these lines.

part time. one must awake very early.
chewwy
part time. one must awake very early.

Did they advertise the job? Or did u enquire in the store?

Latest

Trending

Trending