The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You have alot of time to be considered because there is a deadline last year it was 15th on January i think so everyone who was applying to uni had to apply by then apart from medicine people who were 15th of October i think but after that deadline depending on the uni you start hearing things back because for some courses you'll need to have an interview. So it takes a while but once the deadline has passed you may get an email from UCAS saying your application is being considered by the university so just hang in their.
UCAS don't. They just relay the application to the unis, and that message means that the unis are currently considering your application.
Universities usually reply around March.
Bektas
Universities usually reply around March.

It really depends, but most will reply earlier.
AnonymousPenguin
It really depends, but most will reply earlier.

Oh cool, when is the deadline to reply to offers?
Reply 6
It depends on the universities...some are known to make decisions particularly late because they wait for all applications to be made before considering individuals. However, at the Sheffield open day in the talk to Modern Languages I was told that they start making offers as and when they receive applications...so it may also depend on the course/it's popularity. My cousin sent her application off in October last year and had a few offers by Christmas...so it just depends really! Best of luck :smile: xx
Bektas
Oh cool, when is the deadline to reply to offers?

31 Mar is the date they should aim for, the final deadline is some time at the beginning of May. Just google it. However, if it isn't one of the most competitive courses you should get a reply fairly soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending