The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A friend of a friend slept with Heri Joensen, lead singer of a metal band Týr. I'm incredibly jealous.
danni321
Nick Kennedy
very tall

You have to be joking.

The England and London Irish lock?
Reply 22
loafer
yeah once,

Got buggered by a guy called Joseph Ratzinger, he is pretty famous.....

Oooooooooooooooohh :lol:

Bloody sharp thinking, I must say. :borat:
(edited 13 years ago)
Rinker
Just a girl from a very average (albeit very popular) Canadian TV show.

Degrassi?
dentine1
Josef Fritzl :smile:

Edit: I got neg repped for saying Josef Fritzl. We have some very, very, sad people on here indeed.

Isn't he infamous?
Reply 25
69Crazyfists
You have to be joking.

The England and London Irish lock?

I'm actually not lol, although you're likely not to believe me..
Reply 26
I gave Jesus a blowjob once
danni321
I'm actually not lol, although you're likely not to believe me..

Slightly surprised.

If you don't mind me asking - this may sound weird - how tall are you?
Reply 28
69Crazyfists
Slightly surprised.

If you don't mind me asking - this may sound weird - how tall are you?

No, I don't blame you I'm 5'11. Tbh I did'nt know he was famous, he was just at a club in Newcastle after a game they had played. In the morning my flatmate asked me who was in the flat and I told him his name and said he was a rugby player and he nearly dies as he had been watching him at the match earlier that day! My most surreal most to date..
Reply 29
*died
Revd. Mike
A friend of a friend slept with Heri Joensen, lead singer of a metal band Týr. I'm incredibly jealous.

Im not.
Reply 31
Alan Hansen hit on my friend's aunt. True story.
Cybele
The blonde guy from Hollyoakes touched my boob once. That's about it.

how did you feel when he touched it?
danni321
No, I don't blame you I'm 5'11. Tbh I did'nt know he was famous, he was just at a club in Newcastle after a game they had played. In the morning my flatmate asked me who was in the flat and I told him his name and said he was a rugby player and he nearly dies as he had been watching him at the match earlier that day! My most surreal most to date..

Ahh that's not so bad - I think he's 6'8. I'm surprised he fits in a club. I can imagine that would've been pretty weird.

(Oh yeah and btw I'm a London Irish supporter and it just so happens he's my favourite player :eek:)
danni321
Have you ever done it? No BS :smile:

No, but when I was like 15 Aston Merrygold from JLS asked me for a shag haha. I knew him personally, hes from where I live. And obvs thats before he was even famous.
Reply 35
69Crazyfists
Ahh that's not so bad - I think he's 6'8. I'm surprised he fits in a club. I can imagine that would've been pretty weird.

(Oh yeah and btw I'm a London Irish supporter and it just so happens he's my favourite player :eek:)

Haha!! Yes and sometimes I wear heels..on that night I didn't and needed to go on my tip toes to talk to him lol.
Asides from that I kissed a cricket player ollie plays for england he's pretty tall too but not sure of his second name. He's from Suffix I'm pretty sure?
Reply 36
Justin Bieber. She is an absolute tiger in the sack. Absolutely insatiable. This woman simply cannot get enough sex. And she IS a woman, I assure you. She is 150% woman when her clothes come off.
Reply 37
AnetaLovesYou
No, but when I was like 15 Aston Merrygold from JLS asked me for a shag haha. I knew him personally, hes from where I live. And obvs thats before he was even famous.

Hahah awwh although I definately don't fancy him he is so cute and I can imagine at 15 he was adorable!:smile:
Gary Glitter when I was younger.

Edit: Someone beat me to it!
(edited 13 years ago)
danni321
Haha!! Yes and sometimes I wear heels..on that night I didn't and needed to go on my tip toes to talk to him lol.
Asides from that I kissed a cricket player ollie plays for england he's pretty tall too but not sure of his second name. He's from Suffix I'm pretty sure?

Ollie Hamilton-Brown?
(he used to play for Sussex, and was captain of England Under-19s I think)

Latest