The Student Room Group

having sex in your parents house..

so I'm pretty sure this is very common- people who have sex at all before they move out probably take for granted its going to be in their bedroom at home...

but I just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time in my own house and I'm 20- before that I never even had sex in my home city..
I spent a lot of time away from home since I finished school at 18 and I'm at uni, so most of the time its not an issue

and I feel really really uncomfortable about it and I really regret it- I hate thinking that my brother could have heard us having sex...
I don't think my parents heard anything but I just feel really wrong doing that...

just wondering what other people feel about this..?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sometimes theres no other place?
Either keep it down or wait till your alone :biggrin:
At my parents new house which I have never lived in, when they were doing it up my room was right next to theirs... I was totally freaked out and felt well weird about having sex, which really pissed my boyfriend off. Which is fair enough cos we used to have sex in his parents house all the time. I just felt weird cos its never been MY house and they were right next door.

But I don't think you should dwell on regretting it. If its with your partner and you regularly have sex then try not to blow it out of proportion. How old is your brother?
Reply 3
I don't care, my parents don't care.

Huzzah. Stupid thing to get worked up over IMO.
I don't really care, but we were quiet....
having a floor to yourself makes it a hell of a lot easier :smile:
my gf used to just go camping all the time but i'm sure if she had just been quiet it would have been sufficient
Reply 6
I prefer not to because it means you have to stifle the noise, and it's never a turn on to know your parents are across the hallway.
I was with a boy for a year and we didn't sleep together in all that time because he was so paranoid about parents. At first it was cute. Later on, not so cute.
Reply 8
me and my boyfriend have sex in both of our rooms and they are right next to our parents, usually late at night when they are likely to be asleep.
My mum and dad have heard us cos she told me to be quieter , so i just said yeah ok and carried on with normal conversation.
I personally arent bothered if they hear , but since ive been quieter incase they are bothered , which i dont think they are overly . Probs just wanna sleep in peace
Reply 9
We are generally quiet though, first few times not so much , but now the volume is much better aha
There is no issue with it, as long as you don't get caught :cool:

I've done it myself a few times
(edited 13 years ago)
Sometimes I got away with sex in my father house. Other times not.

Sometimes it was with my father (he sexually abused me.)
I've never has sex in my parents house - it's against house rules to share a room with someone you're not married to. I'd left home before I started dating anyway.
Reply 13
It's against the rules at mine and my girlfriends house. Never been caught though :wink:
Only done it a few times (we're at uni together) and I don't like it, feel constantly on edge.
We've only had sex in our parent's houses... We've only done it once when there was people there.. his older sister and younger brother, we were quiet though :smile:
Reply 16
I have, they weren't there though :dunno:
I would never do it in my house. EVER
However, always do it at my bfs. Used to care, but then...meh
My boyfriend's parents are very religious and don't believe in sharing a room before marriage, let alone sex before marriage! It hasn't stopped us though, even when they have been in the room next to us... Never been caught thankfully!
Yeah I got away with it a few times :cool:
Inside the house or just outside.

Quick Reply

Latest