The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

PGCE students

I had a general browse for this type of thread, so apologies if there already is one :o: and the reason I didn't post this in the education section, is that I specifically want to speak to Brighton University students who may be browsing here :p:

I'm going to apply for Art and Design (Secondary), hopefully for 2011 but if not then definitely 2012!

Is anyone here doing a pgce?

and more specifically, is anyone doing the Art and Design one that can tell me stuff about it? I have a film degree and have also done an art foundation, but hope to teach film and media studies (with a possible option to teach photography..) Is it possible to get placements in film and media studies or are your placements specifically in art classes? Does the uni place you or do you get some say in where you go?

edit; also applying for PGCE in Post Compulsory Education
(edited 13 years ago)
Sorry i cant help you but im in a similar position! I love Brighton and want to do a primary school pgce there, so would like to know about the university, how good it is academically and Brighton itself
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
awesome, hopefully someone with some experience will reply to us soon lol
Reply 3
Original post by Rebeccaaa89
Sorry i cant help you but im in a similar position! I love Brighton and want to do a primary school pgce there, so would like to know about the university, how good it is academically and Brighton itself

don't know why I didn't think of this before but I can tell you a bit about Brighton itself! I moved to Brighton at the end of July :smile: If there's anything specific you want to know, ask away :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending