The Student Room Group

Veterinary Science: What can you put down as the 5th choice on UCAS?

Hi guys sorry to be a pain but I'm not too sure exactly what to put for the 5th choice on UCAS for Veterinary Science/Medicine.
I know there's stuff like:
Zoology,
Bioveterinary sciences.
I'm applying to
Liverpool
Nottingham
Bristol and
Edinburgh.
Is it possible to apply to both Bioveterinary sciences and Veterinary sciences at the University of Liverpool? as I am not sure.
Thank you in advance :smile:
Reply 1
animal*nature
Hi guys sorry to be a pain but I'm not too sure exactly what to put for the 5th choice on UCAS for Veterinary Science/Medicine.
I know there's stuff like:
Zoology,
Bioveterinary sciences.
I'm applying to
Liverpool
Nottingham
Bristol and
Edinburgh.
Is it possible to apply to both Bioveterinary sciences and Veterinary sciences at the University of Liverpool? as I am not sure.
Thank you in advance :smile:

I'm sure you can. My friend who's doing vet met is applying to RVC for both vet med and biovetinerary sciences. I don't see why it would change for Liverpool
Reply 2
Harry Potter studies at Durham!
Reply 3
I put Natural Sciences at Nottingham and got that, so that might be something worth considering.
You should be able to apply to both veterinary & bioveterinary at the same university without any prejudice :smile: Have you looked into the job prospects at the end of bioveterinary or zoology degrees? I'm not sure about bioveterinary, but I don't think the ones for things like zoology are all that great, although I may well be wrong. Of course, if you're wanting to use it to do post-grad veterinary then that shouldn't be an issue.

My fifth choice will probably be pharmacy, but molecular biology and genetics are also biggish growth areas :wink:
Reply 5
i put bio-vet at RVC first year and got a BBB offer, then 2nd year i put veterinary anatomy at Bristol :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending