Durham
Visit website
for what subject????
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Durham, but bristol is still very good, if you get a degree from either i dont think sumone would turn you down for a job just cos you'd gone to bristol over durham
Reply 3
Bristol has a better reputation.
cobra01977
Durham, but bristol is still very good, if you get a degree from either i dont think sumone would turn you down for a job just cos you'd gone to bristol over durham

Bristol is far better.
Reply 5
rah
Bristol is far better.

Not for History, i'd go to Durham's History dept over Bristol-when i went for an open day at Bristol i was greeted by an idiot of a professor
Reply 6
I disagree
Reply 7
Durham is far better in most ssubjects
cobra01977

you are quite simply wrong. durham is very good at history, law, physics etc but quite weak in alot of areas, check out *any* league table, bristol is often a top 5 uni whereas durham is occasionally top 10, bristols rep is far higher, especially with employers who to be honest are who really matter, not the concensus of a message board of students
durham is one of those unis that doesnt have consistently good subject reputations but has either excellent ones or poor ones depnding on the subject. I'd still go there
Reply 10
cobra01977

Absolute fabrication.
Reply 11
What about for philosophy?
Reply 12
claire1985
Not for History, i'd go to Durham's History dept over Bristol-when i went for an open day at Bristol i was greeted by an idiot of a professor

was that by any chance the one with long hair mullet 80s style?

if it is hes a genius lol, he might be coming into my sixth form to my history class to talk/argue with us about the protectorate
Reply 13
Bristol is more consistant over a spread of subjects so I guess it all depends on which subjects you are taking?
Reply 14
I say durham
Reply 15
IMO Bristol, esp for eng, medicine etc

Latest