The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
I know this is probably going to get lots of jokey replies but here goes, it's a serious problem.

Basically, I have been working over summer in what is quite a physically demanding job so I get quite sweaty sometimes, especially when it's hot. I seem to get quite sweaty around the bum area and it rubs and then my bum crack gets sore and red :frown: it hurts to walk on the night time and sometimes hurts for a few days if it was bad! How can I reduce this or relieve the pain? :frown:
Simples, your buttocks are chafing each other. Like jogger's nipples, but in your bum. I walk a hell of a lot, and it sometimes happens to me, especially in the height of Summer.

I'd recommend - seriously - putting some Vaseline inside your buttocks. Obviously, you don't want to be rubbing it on the hole - remember, it's not Preparation H - just inside your buttocks, to prevent the chafing.
Reply 21
Sweat Rash/Chafing. Put some savlon/vasaline on it.
This is a beautiful thread.
Vaseline is the answer.
_Andrew_
Sudocrem for the win

This.
...Idgi.
I work a physically demanding job and don't get this. I feel left out. :sad:
What underwear are you wearing? If it's too tight that might be why you are having problems. Wear loose boxers if you're a guy and no g-strings if you're a girl.
Reply 26
go to doc babe
LOSE SOME WEIGHT... if your having this problem it means your ass cheeks need to lose some fat. doesnt matter how many creams or lubes your gonna use, the only real solution is to fix up your body by losing some fat.. also try not to wear super tight jeans or undies.
And if you really HAVE to use any applicants, stay away from anti-perspirants they WILL make it worse. Vaseline type of lubes are good, but the best thing in your case and its not a joke, is OLIVE OIL. I promise you it works and does not interfere with your natural system like anti-persparnts do, it will help make a thin seal over the crack or exposed areas much like another layer of skin on a macroscopic level. Try not to use savlon and anti-perspant .
See a witchdoctor.
Reply 30
Put a plaster on one of your bumcheeks and tape it down, hard. That'll stop the skin rubbing together ^____________^
It is very likely a fungal infection that will require treatment.
Probably the hair on the bum crack.
Reply 33
pics?
Anonymous
I know this is probably going to get lots of jokey replies but here goes, it's a serious problem.

Basically, I have been working over summer in what is quite a physically demanding job so I get quite sweaty sometimes, especially when it's hot. I seem to get quite sweaty around the bum area and it rubs and then my bum crack gets sore and red :frown: it hurts to walk on the night time and sometimes hurts for a few days if it was bad! How can I reduce this or relieve the pain? :frown:

Goodness me...
Kids, does anyone want to guess what OP's job is...?

Thats right.
A hooker.
FOR SHAME!
I used to work in a hot kitchen & used to suffer from this so know how u feel. We used to call it "Chefs Arse".
Sudocrem or any barrier cream should help. Put some on before work aswell.
Reply 36
SaladFingers79
I used to work in a hot kitchen & used to suffer from this so know how u feel. We used to call it "Chefs Arse".

I am actually never eating out ever.again.ever.
sduong
LOL I don't know?! what if it's infected or something? ...I feel slightly nauseous

Mate I have a particulary sweaty arse hole myself and I've had friction cuts around the area. It is literally a pain in the arse, but no call for a doctor.

As I said sudocrem until it heals and talc through the day.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 38
too much cock mate, just cut that down a bit and you should be fine :wink:
Vaseline would work for easing the problem, but for soothing it you could try using Bepanthen? It's essentially nappy-rash cream, but it's so soothing ^_^

Latest